𝟒𝟎

quinnslove : My baby 🤤💙 (Liked by thebelltwins, daniellebregoli and 492,033 others)

Comments Disabled

"Quinn will you take me seriously for one fucking second and actually listen to me?"

"I am listening to you. You just look so hot right now, it's hard to focus." Quinn giggled.

I sighed and lied back on the bed.

I want someone to listen to me.

I know she's using me for clout and honestly I don't even give a fuck at this point.

I just wanna go back home and sleep.

But noooo, here comes Quinn wanting to either fuck or start problems.

"Can I ask you something, babe?"

"What." I mumbled.

"First of all, why did you and that slut disappear after I went to go get you water at Starbucks earlier today?"

Oh fuck.

I forgot that happened.

I was so caught up on what happened afterwards that I didn't even think about the consequences.

"I um... Well you see- She works for me."

"Oh really? How come I haven't heard about her all this time then?" 

Shit.

Think of something Billie.

Anything.

"She just got hired. Yeah, we had to fire Gia because she was taking money from me. She's our new tech girl for tour now." I lied.

That's the fastest I've ever come up with a lie.

I'm proud of myself.

"Mkay. How come she looks like that red headed bitch that-"

"Her name is Ariana and watch your fucking mouth." I sat up, looking directly into her eyes with a serous tone in my voice.

Fuck if she has shit against me, if she talks shit about Ariana i'mma talk right fucking back.

"Y'know, Billie... Ariana told me a little something back in the greenroom that day. I found it rather interesting to say the least. 'Billie Eilish, mother of actress Ariana Grande'. That would look stunning in the headlines, don't you think?" She smirked.

FUCK.

FUCKING FUCK FUCK.

WHY DID ARIANA HAVE TO TELL HER THAT.

"Surprised?" She giggled as she got on top of me.

"I didn't peg you for a mom type of girl but I think I'd make a great step-mom, don't you?" Who the fuck said I was gon marry yo ass?

"Sure." I muttered.

This is gonna be my life forever, isn't it?

Miserable with Quinn, hiding my marriage from her, hiding my past from the fans and keeping Ariana as my secret.

Come to think of it, my whole life is a lie...  at least in the public eye.

Ooh, that rhymes.

Might use it in a song.

"One more thing, babe." Oh my god, what is it now you fucking whore.

"Tell that Lisa bitch that if she texts you again, I'm pulling up."

SHE KNOWS-

A/N : short chapter cuz I felt like it. Ari better come thru with that plannnn.

We also have niggabrina starring as Quinn 🤩✨💖💖💞