its meant to be

4

~Time skip to a few days of playing mc with the team and meeting up with ranboo~
_________________________________________just a note in these "dates" well there not really dates but ye anyways u havent took of u glasses just kinda kept them on but who knows that could change.

Its night and ur on a "date" with ranboo
At ur apartment watching a movie *idk what movie u choose its coming to the end of the movie and u can feel ranboo trying to get comfy like somethings bothering him.

Ranboo's pov:

*I adjust myself as a feel something fill ur body i dont know what it is but i get it everytime im with y/n i dont hate the feeling.*
*i blush and try hide it from y/n*
I move alittle but try not make y/n uncomfy as she laid on my chest watching the film i feel something move on my chest.*y/n turn ur head to face him but still on his chest as he trys to get his words out*

Y/n pov:

*u place ur finger on his lips and u close ur eyes and lift up ur glasses to reveal ur eyes as u slowly open them back up and take ur finger away from his lips u can see him blush*

R"umm y/...
*u cut him off*
"Shhh ur too loud my head hurts u turned the movie up too loud"
*he sits in silence looking at u, u both blush as ur eyes meet just about when u both was going to say something*
R"soo umm u took ur glasses off"
"Oh umm ye there not so comfy uknow and i can trust u now well i hope"
R"ye u can so was that the real reason"
"What do u mean"
R"umm a while ago when we meet i asked y u wear them and u said cuz u liked them and u feel people r going to make fun of u"
"Oh umm well about that"
*u look down at his chest making shapes with ur finger on his chest*
R"u can tell me im not going to tell anyone"
*he smiles*
"Umm ok then but u swear not to tell anyone"
*u feel ur eyes start to fill up with tears cuz u never really liked telling people cuz how people have reacted in the pasted u look back up try to hold back but u never realised that they alrealy was streaming from ur eyes*
R"hey hey its ok u dont have to tell me"
*he wipes ur tears from ur eyes not realising the blood and wiping his hand on his shirt to wipe away the tears from his hand*
_________________________________________hint from me he didnt notice cuz the lights were off and if i didnt say its kinda late and they were off cuz u was watching a film anyways back to the story.

*he runs his hand through ur hair as u r face down on his chest almost asleep*

~a short time skip u fell asleep on ranboo still on the sofa and him running his hand through ur hair until he realises*

Ranboo's pov:

I run my hand through y/n's hair until i realise shes fast asleep on my chest i sit up supporting her head and top half i move my hand to behide her knees and the other under her back her head resting on my arm i take her to her room and put her to bed  being staying here sometimes i have some clothes she washed *sorry another hint he still has the blood from ur tears on his shirt*
I decided i should change into some pjs so i did.

I was changing about take off my shirt facing the mirror in y/n's bedroom and i realised blood where y/n was layed on my chest and where my hands were i start to worry as i lift the covers off y/n looking for any cuts or wounds i find none so i put the covers back on her i check myself and also find none i decide to change in my pjs still worrying as i do so and lay down on top of the covers next to y/n and start texting the group chat.

*The group is :tommy tubbo wilbur and some others but lets pretent their not here rn*

R:
Hey guys do u know any info about blood coming from no where?
W:
what r u on about?
T:
R u on about women boiis cuz im in.
Tub:
Hey what r we talking about?
R:
oh umm well tommy ur kinda close.
T:
Wait what no joke?
W:
Ooo who is it??
Tub:
Is she nice??
R:
Its not the time for that i need answers im worried.
W:
Oh wait ur not kidding what happend?
T:
What did u do ranboo?
R:
I didnt do anything its y/n we were watching a film and umm she kinda fell asleep on my chest.
Tub:
Oh y/n she nice what happend is she ok?
W:
Umm so what do u need answers for??
T:
Its clear he had a girl fall asleep on him and he doesnt know what to do haha ranboo u know nothin about women do u.
R:
No i mean yes its not that tho.
Tub:
So what is it... is she hurt u better not of hurt her ranboo.
R:
Tubbo i would never.
W:
So what is it.
R:
Well we was watching a film and she fell asleep on me and so i decided to take her to bed so shes more comfy. And i get ready to change in my pjs and i spot blood spots where she was layed.
W:
Oh god did u check to see if theres any cuts.
R:yes but theres none..none on her or me.
T:
Shit umm well i know nothin about this.
Tub:
oh no i hope everyones ok.
W:
Ill search it up.
*ranboo waits as wilbur searches stuff up and checks on u while he waits*

W:
Umm ranboo ur not going to like it.
R:
What, what is it. Is she ok.
Tub:
Ye what is it .
T:
I wanna know too.
W:
Ok well it says girls get it every month and well it come out from there "uknow" and they cant contol it.
T:
eww thats gross.
Tub:
Im scared is she gonna bleed out.
R:
guys calm down its not that cuz it was on my shirt and the rest of her body wasnt on me but her head.
W:
Idk then i cant help sorry ranboo.
T:
Sorry its the same for me
Tub:
Idk but i hope shes ok take care of her.

*they go offline as ranboo is about to put his phone down u roll over still asleep facing ranboo...