whats now

4

(Sorry this would have been out sooner I was just busy I finished it awhile ago just forgot to post it anyways I hope u all like it)

...ur wiping away ur tears and dream opens his arms to offer u a hug u hesitate at the start but u need it so u accept it and cry into dreams chest...
All of a sudden when u adjust ur self so ur on ur tippy toes and head is on his shoulder u open ur eyes and see jack leaving u forgetting u had texted him u quickly run after jack leave dream there in shock and sadness..once u had caught up to jack u grab his arm and jack turns around*

"Jack pls I'm sorry I....i"
J"u do realise ur not meant to be with them that's the reason ur brother asked me to look after u cuz he cant trust u"
*once u had heard those words ur heart sunk*
"I..I'm sorry Jack"
J"sorry isnt gonna cut it katelynn I told u and so did ur dad and brother to stay away from them for ur sake but I cant do this if ur going to ignore us"
*ur eyes getting blurry with the layer of water building up in ur eyes he turns away so he doesnt see u cry and walk off u start running back the way u came to go out the other exit but u suddenly bump into someone on ur way u look up with tears running down ur face u couldnt really tell who it was from all the tears they tried to help but u couldnt handle ur self so u just kept running and running until whoever was trying to help had lost u, u try ur best to calm down and find ur self outside in some sort of flower field u wipe ur tears and carry on walking suddenly u had reached the end seeing someone as soon as u saw them u was going to walk away but then u turned u heard someone shouting*

??"hey u over there u ok...looks like u have been crying..come here"
*they say getting closer they turn u around and grab ur hand leading u to where they was sat on a bench at a tree the end of the flower field with a lovely site of a cliff side watching over a sunset*

N"hey I'm niki...r u ok"
"H..hi"
*u say sniffing*
N"whats ur name"
"K..katelynn"
N"ok katelynn...do u want to talk about it"
"Its just everything im useless and not trust worthy I've made everyones life a living hell"
N"hey dont say that ur none of those things its the complete opposite trust me"
Tub"hey hey niki look what I foun..d"
*tubbo said running up to niki realising someone was there*
N"oh sorry ye tubbo, katelynn...katelynn tubbo"
Tub"hey nice to meet u"
"Ye could say the same"
N"so what was it u found tubbo"
Tub"i found a bee hive over in that tree way back there"
N"aww cute ok well is that y u took so long"
Tub"ye sorry"
*u let out a giggle and a smile along with it they both smile back and u all stay at the bench all night talking*

"So do u guys go to the college just down there"
N"ye we do u can come hang at our dorm anytime u want ...u can stay I couple nights when u dont want to go home its only me and tubbo anyway cuz our other roomate left the college"

(Btw u told them about the dorm and who lives there just didnt tell them what happened before u got to the field)

"Ye ok thanks"
Tub"can we go back to the dorm now I'm tired"
N"ye come ok let's go it is getting a bit cold anyways...hey um katelynn u can stay tonight"
"Ok thanks"
*u all walk back to the campus and into the building with the dorms in and walk up to the right floor and into the dorm niki shows u where everything is tubbo had already gone to bed and once u knew everything u both went into different rooms and went to bed*

~time skip Wednesday~

*ur leaving the dorm with niki and tubbo they see one of there friends and stop to talk after awhile of u just stood there embarrassed u tell niki u will see them both later they say bye to u and u carry on walking u get pulled aside by someone once u look up u see its dream.*

D"hey katelynn I'm sorry about yesterday I just wanted u to be ok I'm sorry if u didnt like it I just thought u would I wont take the chance next time I'll ask"