so u was on about

27

Dreams pov:

*its been a couple days now and were back in our house but I still cant help thinking of what she meant by again what did she do what happened again I really wanted to know I decided it would be better to bring it up now than save it until later i walk downstairs to see the tv on a ad and kate on her phone*

D"hey um kate can I speak to u"
*she turns to look at me with her gorgeous smile*
"For sure...*she Pat's down the sofa signing she wants me to sit down so I do*...what is it baby"
D"oh um well I couldnt help but notice one thing when u was speaking to me the night u came back...*suddenly her face changed that smile disappeared now it was a frown she put her head down looking and the sofa cushion underneath her*...u said u didnt mean to do it again or something along those lines what do u mean again"

"I promise u wont get mad"
D"i swear"
"O..ok w..well...
*her voice started to break into a whisper*
"...s..sap.nap ki...kissed me"
D"kate..."
*I placed my hand on her shoulder but as soon as I spoke I couldn't finish what I was saying before kate got up and ran to the bedroom probably crying I ran after her*
"I'm sorry clay I didnt want him to he just did it I slapped him and yelled at him to get out I'm sorry clay pls dont leave me I know I messed up"
D"its ok kate I believe u I'm not going anywhere anytime soon dont worry but I'm going to have a word with nick"
"O..ok"

~time skip later on u fell asleep on the sofa with dream watching a movie hes still awake~

Dreams pov:

*I look down to see kate fast asleep I replace my lap with a pillow so I didnt wake her up I then walked to the door leaving her in her calm deep sleep I shut the door quietly and head to sapnaps place I soon reach it and knock on the door to see him on the otherside*

S"oh hi clay what's up"
*I walk in now angry just in the sight of him I step in the house choking him by his neck pushing him against the wall*
D"what in the fuck did u think u was doing"
S"..doing...w...what"
D"kissing kate dont act like u dont know what I'm on about I know u do"
S"lo..look dream I.. I'm sorry I...di..didnt mean to it j..just happened"
*I heard footsteps approach I turn my head to see karl walking down the stairs where we were... karl begged me and slapped my arm until I let go he ran to the raven haired boy catching his breath on the floor karl quickly scrambled to the floor next to sapnap he looked at sapnap catching his breath once he made sure he was ok he look up at me still sat down*

K"what the honk clay"
(Sorry I had to add it lol)
*i turned away and slammed the door on my way out hopping back in the car driving home*

(I have a note for u guys or girls if u dont like being called by that anyways I might stop this book here for now and start a different book I'm losing interest with this one and feel like I'm boring u all since none of u comment what u want to see so I might start a book where it's just a full book not different one shot story's if u would like me to back to this a little more early than just comment what u want but I thank u all for the views I love that so many of u have read this and helped me get bigger than i would have wanted i really thought when I first posted one that no one would see it or like it so thank u all I really do appreciate it a whole lot I really do mean it but pls if u did atleast kind of like this when check my new book...)

Thank u all really this means a whole lot go check out my other story so close yet so far//sapnap x reader https://www

https://www.wattpad.com/story/271052713?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=MaddieGarland7&wp_originator=Ax2qwiaDNif6vJke%2BjzfxpLgQDrwMWhsMUBi0avdlALbgQqsD0nhAUtuPs3Mv829K445ntp5HFTON31etPunURtd4%2FGmXe2ELHraJKuazJVzBQmZ%2BdW2Hg6f93BB%2FAOA

For further storys maybe the sapnap one idk depends what u want be I wanna to some like gore, sad, and happy storys not all in one but there the storys I'm into unless u have any other ideas