its safe

21

~time skip a few years has passed about 3 and u have officially moved in with clay hes now 23 ur 21 u all have finished collage and u have a pet cat patches rn dream is in the uk visiting wilbur and Tommy for two week so u have the house to urself~

*u got bored and decided to text clay forgetting about the time difference*

Babe xx

Me:
I was watching one
Of u streams and I think
She heard ur voice she misses
U btw so do I we want u back I put
Her a jumper on :)

Me:I was watching one Of u streams and I thinkShe heard ur voice she misses U btw so do I we want u back I putHer a jumper on :)

Babe:
Aww miss u too bubba
I'll be home before u know
Tell patches...ok well turns out will and tommy might be staying at
Ours when they come over that ok
We have that spare room
I mean tommy will probs stay at
Tubbos anyways;)

Me:
Ye that's fine I dont mind love u
Cant wait till ur back

Babe:
Me too anyways I'll text u
Later in the afternoon I
Will only be streaming today not going out cuz weathers shit over here cant wait to have heat
Again right I'm off to sleep night.

Me:
Omg I'm so sorry I keep
Forgetting the time
Difference I'll leave u be night babe.

Babe:
It's fine bubba cya:)

*u turned off ur phone and picked up patches placing her on ur chest hugging her rubbing her head gently while watching some rubbish on the TV since u turned it on forgetting to pick a channel u grab the remote and patches jumps off of u and onto the floor running to her food bowl so she can eat u realise and quickly press a channel and stand up then walk to the kitchen and reaching the cat food in the high cupboard once u get it open u grab patches bowl and put it on the side pouring the food into the bowl then placing it back on the floor letting her eat*

"What should I dooo"
*u say talking to urself theres only about half a week into clay comes back*

"I have an idea"
*he run upstairs and go into urs and clays room and start messing around trying on dreams stuff like a fashion show with dream wardrobe u get bored after awhile patches joins u after u gi back down turning the tv off and running back upstairs and she lays herself on ur bed u hop in clay gaming chair still wearing some grey joggers and an oversized hoodie well it was on u and hopped on discord seeing karl and sapnap was on call u join them*

"Hey guys sorry I got bored dont get me wrong I love patches but it kinda gets boring when she doesnt talk back I've been given the silent treatment I think I offered her in some way"
*they started bursting out laughing*
"Whattt I'm telling the truth come on dont u be like patches what have I done to u guys"
K"were streaming kate the reason we laughed was one that's funny two we were both completely silent from concentrating and u just hopped in the discord call"
"Oh that is kinda funny"
S"ye it really was"
*u all laugh*
S"chat r all spamming *silent....Kate's sob story*"
*u all start laughing again*