im back

10

*U all get in georges car*

*u sit in the back and ranboo and george in the front*

R"so what was that about"
G"yea"
"Oh its nothing dont sweat it"
G"uhm"
R"so guess u cant drive for a while"
"Ye its a shame really well ill just get u to drive me everywhere until i get my car back george"
R"well george ur now a taxi"
*u and ranboo laugh*
G"its not that funny calm down"

*its a long drive back home and u end up falling asleep in the back no one has noticed yet*

G"so y/n what r u going to do until u get better"
R"ye what r u going to do"
G"y/n u ok back there"
*ranboo looks in the back and see's that ur asleep*
R"shhh shes alseep i guess the doctor was right but i swear she slept"
G"um well atleast shes asleep now we better leave her until where at hers"
R"ye its for the best i guess"

~time skip to ur apartment~

G"so is she still asleep"
R"yea ill carry her in and put her in bed"
G"yea ok"

*ranboo takes u to ur room and puts u in the covers then ranboo and george sit on the sofa after shutting the door to ur bedroom where u was sleeping*

R"so how do u have a key"
G"well how do u think when she first moved in she gave me a cut key so if i need to get in to i dont know for house sitting or just to get in"
R"oh nice i guess so..."
G"we should let her sleep i have some stuff to do so could u stay here to i dont know help her u dont have to stay just until she wakes up i should be back by then anyways"
R"oh umm sure thats fine"
G"ok thanks dont mess up her apartment"
R"i wont trust me"
G"ok"

*george leaves as ranboo is just sat on the sofa looking at the bedroom door*

*U wake up and find yourself in ur bed ur happy ur back its like nothing happend well except u have bruises all over u didnt know anyone was in so u get out the bed and walk out the bedroom not even look at the sofa where ranboo was sitting and walk to the bathroom to shower*

*u get in the shower completely forgetting u can raise ur arm too high u start singing in a sweet tone*

*ranboo walks to the bathroom door to listen to u sing he says to his self*

R"shes good i didnt know she could sing"

*ur still singing saline solution by wilbur soot*

R"she singing wilburs song shes good"

*ur still singing until u try wash ur hair and u scream in pain*

"Ahh umm son of a gun wow that hurt umm jeez ill just try my best and or will get it done quickly so it wont hurt as long"

*u hear a door open its the bathroom door u quickly sild the curtain across to hide*

"W..who is it"
"I swear down if ur trying to scare me george i will shove a bottle up ur ass i didnt cut a key so u could just sneak around and expecally when im in the shower and if u didnt know george people shower naked so get out"

*u hear the door shut*

*U begain to wash ur hair not knowing if anyone was there or not to u think theres no one cuz u heard the door shut*

"Ill just quickly" *u put the shampoo in ur hand and start to rub it into ur hair still in pain*
"Ahh umm nearly there, there wow it does hurt well i have to be clean im not going to be dirty just cuz it hurts to reach my hair ill have to get used to it at one point might as well start now"

*u wash out the shampoo and u get tje conditioner and put it in ur hand*

"Ok last time ok ok *u start putting ur hands up to ur hair* ahh its ok nearly done ok *u put ur hands back down and wash it out*

*u turn off the shower and grab ur towel off of the other side of the shower so it didnt get wet u wrap yourself in it and step out and stand infront of ur mirror its all steamed up u wipe a ciricle out so u could see yourself u grab ur razor ready to shave ur legs as u feel someones hand wrap around u,u jump and turn round its ranboo*

"Ranboo y did u do that"
R"well i had to keep an eye on u well not like that i didnt watch u shower just sat and closed my eyes listening to u sing"
"Oh no so u heard me sing that means...
R"no ur good wilbur huh he writes nice songs"
"U do realise i could have cut u i have a razor in my hand"
R"u would never not to me anyways"
"Well who would of known u scared me "
R"so y did u think it was george"
"Oh cuz i didnt know u was here and hes the only one who has my key cut so yea kinda makes sence except george would never come in the bathroom while im in but ye"
R"oh ok u know u shouldn't hurt yourself trying to wash ur hair"
"Oh well i need to start at some point"
R"umm not when u have only just came out off the hospital"

~time skip to ur all better and u can now do everything like before the crash and u and ranboo made it offical and told the group and u r moving in with eret and ranboo~

U never thought it would come to this finding true love by george ur childhood friend letting u join a group of minecarft players and streamers (oh and btw u still stream) u got in a crash and u still lived was that a sigh it was mean to be.