nightmare

14

Tw:not eating,traumatic events.

*u fall asleep but u find ur self tossing and turning...*

Nightmare:

-ur in some sort of dark room and figure is coming closer and closer to u by the second the figure is now in front of u grabbing ur wrists u cant move u try screaming for help but nothing comes out u cant do anything u feel something touching ur neck and something move down to ur thighs like a hand u feel someone on ur lips kissing u out in the distance of the dark room theres another figure once it gets closer the figure starts to be clear u make out a man that looks like clay again u try scream for help but nothing u try kick they guy off u and once u do u run to clay but he pushes u away and starts yelling at u saying u cheated on him and u cant be trusted...worthless ugly not good enough ur selfish...

(Btw if anyone says this stuff to u it's not true ur worth it ur not ugly u r enough dont change urself for them just dont listen to then ur perfect and if they don't see that screw them❤love urself for who u r)

...u step away from him and start running the other way crying they start running after u..u run as fast as possible but trip u fall down into this dark pit.-

      ________________________________

*u jolt up fron ur sleep in a sweat u sit up and lean back on ur head board and after trying to catch ur breath u get up and go to ur bathroom and grab a cup off ur bedside table before walking in there to fill it up with water once u filled it up u went back to ur bed and sat on the edge wondering what kind of a nightmare that was*

'Where was I...what happend...does he really feel that way towards me...r they all faking...hes right I'm worthless, not good enough, ugly, selfish and a cheater and clearly my mum saw that and that's y she left me cuz she didnt want to raise such an awful child and my dad couldn't leave cuz he didnt have the time to sort things so had to deal with me god I dont deserve anything I dont deserve techno phil everyone I intruded in their lives they were so happy and it was so easy for them without me'

*u thoughts put u down and u sit on ur desk chair and pulled out ur phone and got the group chat back up...but feel ur gut turn with the feeling of everyone hating u and switch off ur phone then place it on the desk in front of u...u pull ur knees up to ur chest and set ur head on ur knees not long after u get a notification from the group*

The sassy group

Today

Sappy:
Hey u guys well this is mostly towards kate...pls answer we all miss u like mad r u ok pls tell us then atleast we know our alive.

Karl:
Kate pls let us know were worried u should have seen clay today he really misses u and is upset with himself least u can do is let us know.

Niki:
Ik it's hard kate and we dont know exactly how u feel but just atleast like us know ur there.

Alex:
Pls just text we miss u.

Gogy:
Were worried kate pls.

Dream:
Kate I'm begging u pls.

*u put ur phone back down...*

'They just want to make fun of me from my reaction...they just what my reaction...they dont really miss me...clay isnt worried none of them r their finally free from me they should be glad'

The sassy group

Today

Sappy:
Hey u guys well this is mostly towards kate...pls answer we all miss u like mad r u ok pls tell us then atleast we know our alive.

Karl:
Kate pls let us know were worried u should have seen clay today he really misses u and is upset with himself least u can do is let us know.

Niki:
Ik it's hard kate and we dont know exactly how u feel but just atleast like us know ur there.

Alex:
Pls just text we miss u.

Gogy:
Were worried kate pls.

Dream:
Kate I'm begging u pls.

Now

Me:
..

*u accidentally type and send it u instantly regret it even though u didnt mean to u still felt like the worst thing and put ur head back into ur knees and just get back to the same state u was in before*

Me:
..

Dream:
Thank God Kate ur ok.

Gogy:
Thank u kate pls text more and tell us how u r and come out then ur comfortable.

Niki:
Thank u kate.

Tubz:
Sorry I missed the first chat but I read through it and I'm glad u answered kate get better.

Sappy:
Thank u kate pls get better and out with us as soon as ur ready.

Alex:
Glad we heard from u kate.

Karl:
U better keep us updated on u.

*u see all the notifications pop up on ur lock screen and look back down to the floor u decide u need to get some fresh air so u change into some jean's and ur hoodie u open ur door slightly and peek around it looking to see if anyones there the coast is clear so u walk out making sure u closed ur door behind u so if anyone did come home they would think ur still in there and run downstairs and out the door...u start to walk down ur street and walk to the local park and sit on the bench and pull out the earphones that were sat in ur hoodie pocket from awhile back and ur phone u plug them in and turn ur playlist on*

~time skip~

*ur on ur way home and u open the front door peeking through it and checking if anyone was there like u did when u left ur bedroom no one was there so u walked in and ran to ur room once u got in u slammed ur door shut and slid ur hand down from the door handle to the lock after locking it u let it hand by ur side and put ur head against the door as u did so once u lifted ur head u got to turn to ur bed to sit down but find techno...u jump from the shock and slide down the wall head in knees he walks towards u and sits next to u*

T"hey um ik u dont want me here but I just wanted to check on u...u know ur friends have been texting me askng for u...their worried just like me and dad too...when r u gonna get back to them this is the first time u have been out ur room in awhile have u eaten cuz u need to kate u cant do this to ur self u need to talk to everyone ik it's hard but they worried and scared for u...I need a proper talk with u but I dont think it will be right anytime soon...just pls for me and dad atleast eat and come talk to us even if it's about anything"
*he trys to wrap his arm around ur shoulder but u flinch he realises and decides to just go for now*

T"just pls start coming out of ur room and atleast speak to me"
*he then stands up and walks out the room leaving u there...once u collect urself u sit on ur bed and close ur eyes slowly drifting away*