exposed but not social media

22

~time skip~

*alex had come round to go out with u all as planned but u and clay slept in wilbur and tommy also being awake*

A"we should wake them up I'm fed up waiting I got out of bed early for this"
Tom"y they taking so long"
W"just give them alittle more time"
A"they have had already had like 2 hours I'm going in"
Tom"ye let's go"
W"guys I wouldn't if I was u...just..
*they already had walked in the bedroom alex got on the left bottom corner and tommy the right they counted down and on three they pulled the blanket off showing clay with just boxes on and u with his joggers u still had on front the other day and ur sports bra u had underneath clay hoodie u both go warm in the middle of the night and striped some clothing I mean it was California its hot*

*alex stood there shocked where as tommy curled up on the floor chanting to himself "I'm just a minor I'm just a minor" over and over again as wilbur is about to get the boys out u wake up and sit up rubbing ur eyes*

"Morning ba...AHHHHHH"
*u realise it wasnt clay once u stopped rubbing ur eyes u try cover ur self up but had no cover so u used ur arms and grabbed a shoe that was next to the bed throwing it at them as they run out u get out of bed and shutting the door*

D"hey what's gone on"
"Idk ask pedo tommy and alex"
D"what did they do"
"They took the cover from us and u was in my bra lucky I was wearing one and it was a sports bra and u clearly in ur boxes"
D"ok that's out of order one second love"
*he puts on some shorts and is about to leave u stop him*
"Can u tell wilbur to come here"
D"oh um sure"
*clay leaves to talk to the boys and wilbur knocked in the door*
W"ur not naked r u"
"No u can come in"
*u say as ur wearing ur long graphic t-shirt with some Jean's u gesture for him to sit on the bed as u clean the room and do ur make up he sits*

D"hey what's gone on""Idk ask pedo tommy and alex"D"what did they do""They took the cover from us and u was in my bra lucky I was wearing one and it was a sports bra and u clearly in ur boxes"D"ok that's out of order one second love"*he puts on so...

W"what did u want me for"
"I know u wasnt apart of that whole thing so can u just explain what happend"
W"ok so we were all waiting for u for about 2 or so hours and u know them there inpatient so they planned to wake u both up by ripping the covers if u both I warned them many times not too but as soon as I opened my eye mid-sentence they had already done it I'm so sorry"
"I knew u was only there for reasons no like them anyways thanks u can do whatever u was doing now"
*he gets up hes stood in the door frame just as he left he said something*

W"u missed one"
*u look at where he was looking and for a fact u did miss one u cover it up and finish doing what there doing and apologised then we all got in the car driving off*

*ur in the passenger seat wilbur in the back with Tommy and alex clay driving u started playing music*

"So where we going"
C"its surprise"
"Do they know"
C"ye"
*u turn to them wilbur in the middle the boys either side of him*
"Tell me where were going"
Tom"i dont know that funny"
*he laughs do does alex u roll ur eyes and look at wilbur*
"So.."
W"sorry I would but I cant"
"Urg fine...*ur about turn back around but remember something and turn to wilbur again*...tomorrow and maybe if were home later wanna help me with my song"
W"oh um sure"
"Ok thanks I've been writing more lyrics I've brought my note book with me so if I get some ideas I can write them down"
W"ye ok cool I'm down"
*u smile and turn back around facing the road finally u get to the location clay covers ur eyes and u all begin walking u reach this forest hut*