Chapter 2

Alexia

I was woken from my sleep by the irritating screeching of my alarm. Stretching my arms and legs,I go to the washroom to do my daily routines and to have a refreshing bath to drain out the remaining sleepiness from my brain and body.

After the bath I stare at my reflection in the mirror still wrapped in my towel..

…common brown eyes, black hair…and if you think that I’m gonna criticize myself ;oh my boy ..then you’re badly mistaken. Even if I am not a model material ,I know I am beautiful just the way I am-with my warm but beautiful brown eyes and my jet black hair and an average body. Even if I don’t have all the curves to please a walking casanova, I’m sure, I’m pretty good to my eyes. Is tha-

“You’re not ready yet.?” Lessia asked barging into my room.

“ Ready ?For wha..”

Oh crap….

Suddenly, realization of what awaits me hit me like a train . Breakfast at the douchebag !

“ Exactly. Now you have only one hour to get ready and I’ll be waiting for you downstairs .If you are not ready by then don’t complain about me dragging you to the car naked or not. We don’t want to be late for a first meeting, now do we?” She asked with a naughty smile on her face.

Did she just read my mind? Maybe that twin mind reading thing? Or was it just my expression?

Saying that she left me there standing like a fool.

Throwing the towel onto my bed in haste, I got myself ready within one hour not wanting her to drag me to the car only in my panties.

I have to look appropriately to impress his family after all.

I wore a white crop top with black jeans and my white sneakers. That would have to suffice for ‘appropriate’. I am most definitely not going to be dressed like a sophisticated princess to impress them. This is what I am and they better get impressed.
My thoughts were getting more and more crazier by the minute, so I decided to go with whatever I looked like.

Hastily adding some simple make up on my face and leaving my hair free, I rushed downstairs to see Alessia standing there in all her glory.

Oh my goodness!!! Is that really my sister?!!? She looks gorgeous in a knee-length blue dress enhancing her beautiful blue eyes and her bright blonde hair was done in a neat bun with few wavy stands falling down the sides of her face. She looks absolutely stunning.

“You look gorgeous lessia. “ I gasped after recovering from my shock. When I left all those years ago she was just a teenage girl with pimples and with all the other crap a girl have to endure in her transition stage of teenage. But now,she has become a woman,a lady of the society and of course a beautiful one at that. Standing infront of me, she really looks like what she really is, an angel.

“Thank you.” She blushed tucking a hair behind her ear.”You too look beautiful. “

“Oh really?” I asked her in teasing tone.

“Yes”She said with a smile.

“We are going to be late “ Someone echoed from behind me and before I could even turn around to face the person, the pair had already rushed to the car not really wanting to have a conversation with me.

I rolled my eyes
Well, no surprise there. That is my mom and dad for you.

“Are you coming Alessia? “ Mom screamed sitting inside the car that dad had already started.