CREDIT ROLL

END NOTE

First and foremost, I want to thank each one of you for being here throughout this journey and moreover, giving my book a chance.

When I first started this book, I never thought that Willie, Gwen, Kevin and Helen would get this much space and Nordin was not even in my plan! It all just happened. 😄

And about Ron..(Answer to @mentalkuri) This is how the story goes. Personally, I have no intention to wake him up from his coma anytime soon. (I mean...come on, he has been in the same state for more than a decade and it'll be ridiculous if he opens his eyes now just for the sake of a happy ending. I'm so sorry dear...) A kind of realistic fate of Ron would be Aarvin finally accepting the loss and letting him go this; taking him off life support. This is my version of the story, if you want him to wake up, you can change the plot like that, I don't mind.. It's all in your head. ;)

I know, this book was not that great and the story was lagging, had many loopholes and things were jumping from this to that. I'm sorry and the only excuse I can give you is that, like I said before, this was my very first novel and I kept writing whatever came to my mind at that time. But one thing I can say is that, I'll try to make up for all these in the next book.

YEP! YOU READ THAT RIGHT. 😁 I'm already planning my next book and will soon publish its first look.
(Hope you guys are free on Feb 14 😉)

Want to know what it is about? Well...I did mention both the male leads (Yes. It's gay.) in one chapter of this story. Wanna give a guess...??😃😃

And those who want to be here for that- great! Welcome.

I'm actually thrilled to write the story and I very much hope you guys will be there to support me and my guys throughout their journey too.

It would be downright ungrateful of me if I don't mention some special people. Especially @invisibleink15, @purlz83 and @mentalkuri for your continued support. Your comments really made my days.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERY. ONE. OF. YOU. FOR SUPPORTING ME. IT MEANS A LOTTT!!!!!!😘😘😘🫂🫂

The End.

And yeah. Thanks Azrael.

(This author is an ungrateful fucking bitch.)

-Azrael