Chapter 11

Alexia

"Why the hell is he facing Ronald ?!?!"

Helen exclaimed suddenly and it was then did I notice that the Wendy guy is not talking to Alessia, but to Ronald.

Ronald furrowed his eyebrows and eyed him suspiciously making the other's blush to deepen

"M..may i..i know your n..name?" he mumbled shyly

"Ronald Lein Mcbain"

Thw boy's eyes widened on hearing his name.

"Oh.."

After two blinks and one gulp he finally mustered up enough nerves to open his mouth again.

"W..would you mind ha..having a coffee w..with me?"

Ronald's eyes widened at his question and his ears turned to a light shade of pink.

Don't.

I won't.....

Don't.

I won't...

Don't.

Sorry..!

With that I bursted out laughing with Kevin joining me not later than a second. From the corner of my eyes I could see people looking at us weirdly.

But I couldn't control myself.

The look on his face when Wendy asked him out.....OMG!!! It was so freaking hilarious!

The more I thought about it, the more it become hard to stop my laughing. After some great effort I calmed myself and looked at Kevin to see him wiping his tears holding a hand on his probably aching stomach. I turned to look at Ronald to see him looking -.sorry.-murdering me with his eyes. But, even in that moment, the look on Ron's face came rushing to my mind and before I could stop myself, I was laughing- again. Kevin too bursted out looking at him and it made my laughing spree all the more unstoppable.

"The fuck.."

Someone's frantic voice registered in my ears like a small cry. Before I know it, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me with them. I barely remember standing in the elevator and rushing out of the mall.

After exiting the mall, the hands holding mine were withdrawn and frowning, I looked at the owner of the hands to see Gwen running his hand through his hair.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"Yeah, why did you do that? " I spun my head at the direction of the voice to see Kevin rubbing his wrist with a scowl on his face and an annoyed Helen by his side.

"Do you guys have a death wish or what?!" She growled.

"What ?!" I asked.

"Didn't you guys see the look on his face when you guys laughed at him? Oh goodness!! If looks could kill, you both would have been at the centre of the Earth by now!" Gwen snapped.

"One thing is sure. He knows by now that we were behind it all. How could he not know? You both were outright laughing at his face there, literally."

I sighed.

They're right. I messed up big time.

"I think I made things more complicated by humiliating the business tycoon infront of that much people." Kevin said biting his lips.

Too much for me to stay calm!

"So.. what do we do now?" I thought out loud darting my eyes among them