Chapter 57

Alexia

I fell back on to my bed.

If he was here with me...

No no no. We have been over this, mind. You are not going to think about him. I won't allow you to.

But still...His enchanting grey eyes, his silky raven hair, the short stubble on his cheeks, and oh his lips... Those warm so-

No! Stop right there! No more.

The way his lips move against mine making me forget everything else like I'm under a spell..

"Oh my goodness!" I groaned in frustration.

Why can't I go a whole fucking minute without thinking of him?

Is this how people in love feel?

If so.. would he feel like this?

"No Alexia. You're thinking too much. Take it easy." I mumbled trying to make myself believe that I'm not madly, deeply in love with him.

'You're my Coffee. Nothing or no one could change that'.

I giggled.

'My Coffee..'

I giggled more.

Okay. I get it.

I'm out of my fucking mind with this thing called love.

With a dreamy sigh, I smiled looking at my hands.

After our little discussion in the evening, Aarvin returned to his company after getting a call from Willy informing that he had clients waiting for him. And just like that he drove off without even having dinner with us.

There was an ugly scowl on my face throughout dinner which went unnoticed by the two pairs of couples on either side of my chair who were far too busy in each others eyes.

After the dinner, just when I was about to wipe the scowl off my face on seeing Nordin standing at the threshold saying goodbye, Helen tugged on his sleeves with a pout and... Boom!

She went with him to spent the night together.

With the same scowl (now worse actually) I turned my head from them only to witness another door banging in my face.

That one happen to be the door of the boys' bedroom.

Need I say more?

I don't know how the hell I endured the five minutes of 'Luca' with all the moans and screams penetrating my eardrums.

Cursing all hells, I turned it off before marching up to my room to lock myself up in there while Helen was with Nordin and Kevin was with Gwen having the time of their lives.

And me?

Lying on my bed thinking of a thousand ways to get him-who is probably signing another file or closing another deal- out of my head.

I didn't know loving a business man could be this stressful..!

I groaned.

Getting up, I paced back and forth in my room not knowing what the fuck to do now.

I was fucking bored out of my mind and the goddess of sleep too decided to abandon me for the night, leaving me all to myself.

It was then my eyes fell on my car key.

Night drive then.

Not stopping for another thought, I grabbed the keys and my jacket before running down the stairs to my car.