Chapter 59

Alexia

"So you have the goods?"

I asked Nordin who was sitting with Helen on the couch.

Time flew fast and it's morning already.

After having a delicious breakfast, which Gwen prepared to toast for the newly- lovey-dovey-couples, we gathered in the living room to plan our next big step.

"No. Actually, I got them sold for a good deal right after taking it from Dante's place. The sooner it is off our trail, the better.” Nordin said tossing two duffle bags to our feet.

"Both filled with cash? They are quite heavy.” I grunted trying to lift the bags and failing miserably.

"What do you think? Turns out those stuff was very much in demand and hard to come by too. God knows how they work when inside the body.”

"Are you sure no one saw you or Helen when you guys broke in? If it, I'm too tired to witness another gang war between you and the Sanders. After all, Lex is the only one who is involved in this and we need to keep that way. " Gwen inquired.

"No man. I'm not doing this for the first time. Sure I have no history in fighting his gang face to face. But don't let that cloud your judgement of me." He smirked.

"And Ella, she was even better than me. My girl sure knows how to play the game.”

"Yeah. Yeah. Keep talking.” Helen feigned arrogance trying to fight off his hands that went to round her shoulders, and as well as the pink that coated her cheeks on his words.

"But..what are we going to do with this money? I don't think I would be able to spend all this in one life." Kevin exclaimed, his eyes wide and twinkling with all the ways he could spent that money.

"Take your greedy eyes off that Kev." Helen snapped.

"It's not for us. Lex need to give this to Jake and gain his trust. We have a plan to follow, or did you forget everything over the night?"

"Oh! Yeah..Slightly." He mumbled letting out a sheepish laugh.

"But you can't blame me. I actually had a very tiring night. My whole body is sore and my mind is still in a daze.“ He yawned stretching his hands and limbs in order to emphasize his statement.

"I can see that. You had a veryyy tiring night indeed." She smirked making his eyes wide.

"Did you tell her Lex?" He shouted flabbergasted to my face making me wince slightly at the sudden high of volume.

"Trust me, I didn't."

"Oh please. No need to eat her head. She didn't tell me but those glaringly obvious marks on your neck did.” She said pointing her finger at his neck and only then did I see the hickeys of varying degrees on his neck, some of which were down his collarbone which suggested those were not limited to his neck.

And I stopped thinking right there. TMI!

"Gwen..! I told you, didn't I ?!" He shrieked turning his head towards Gwen with a red face covering his neck using his palms.

"Shit! I-I got a little carried away. I mean.. I'm sorry okay?! Sorry." He said hastily raising his hands up in surrender at seeing Kev's accusing glare.

"I told you. Nowhere visible!! You violated my rule Gwen!"

"Rule? You guys have rules set in these?" Nordin asked dumbfounded lifting his eyebrow making Kevin's red face turn even more red. Huh. It was possible indeed.

"It's- I -I.. We... But I told him not to leave marks on my neck though!" He accused pointing his finger at Gwen like a ten year old.

"Shut up Kev, it's not like we are seeing this for the first time. " I deadpanned making him huff.