Chapter 31

Helen

After dropping Lexi at Anderson's, I drove myself to the Museum of 'Myths and Lores', where Victor had asked to meet so we could get to know each other.

Rolling my eyes at the thought I parked my car before heading towards Victor who was waiting for me at the entrance.

"Hey Monkey" He greeted welcoming me with one of his dimpled smiles.

"Hey.." I said faking shyness in my voice.

I would be lying if I say he was not good looking. He was.. More than just good looking.

He was wearing an olive colored t-shirt with long sleeves and dark jeans, the outfit making his emerald eyes stand out. His blonde hair was styled perfectly to a side. In short, he was looking smokin' hot.

"Aren't you looking gorgeous today?" He said lifting an eyebrow to emphasis his point.

To look all innocent and adorable *cough cough* I went along with a pink strap laced knee lenght dress. I kept my brown hair loose in the air so I can run my fingers through them whenever I please.

"Oh... Don't flatter me" I murmured tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. He laughed taking my hand in his.

"Come on. Let's go inside." He urged, pulling me along with him into the museum.

I had never been to a museum before. So this was indeed a welcome experience. The building itself was traditionally built with high roofs and vast corridors. Everything was so captivatingly beautiful, each with stories of different centuries. Museums really did make me feel like I was time travelling through different eras, an adventure I've only heard of until then. And I always had a great deal of appreciation for history and ancient artefacts.

Victor do have a great choice. I should give him that.

"So...Did you like it?" He asked with a hopeful expression after hours of exploring each and everything in the museum and of course, I would be downright sinning if I say I didn't like it.

"It was amazing! I really loved it." I replied, genuinely happy. It was the first time I was expressing my real emotions towards him since we met.

Even if he was doing all this to get under my pants, I really did appreciate his efforts. I thought coming here would be a waste of time. But no. I really enjoyed spending time with him.

If he was not a pawn in our game, I would have even considered dating him.

"Perfect. Then, how about an ice cream?" He asked making me squeal delightfully.

"I'd love to"

"That's great. So- Where are you going?" He frowned on seeing me walking towards my car.

"I'm taking my car so we could drive to the parlour"

"Nuh-uh" He tsked shaking his head

"You are coming with me monkey. Don't you think it would be cruel of me to let a beautiful girl like you drive all alone on her own when going for an ice-cream with me?"

"But I can't leave my car here!" I exclaimed, horrified at the thought of leaving my baby here.

Seeing my face, he scrunched his face in a thoughtful manner.

"Ok then. Give me your keys. We will go in your car and I will drive. Okay?" He asked while streching his hands for my key.

"Fine" I said flatly narrowing my eyes at him. But he didn't seem to notice my displeasure as he was far too busy enjoying the brilliance of his idea.