Chapter 21

Alexia

Whistling some random tune, I stepped down to the last stair.

"Are you ready?" I asked Helen who was sitting on the couch tying her shoes.

As we discussed, we decided to go and meet Mr. Anderson today. We have to persuade him to aid us in sneaking into the Winx circle.

Who knows what he would ask in return. But I'm willing to pay anything to keep the faith they have in me.

"Yep" She exclaimed jumping to her feet seeming as excited as I am.

“How do I look?” I asked running a hand down my hair “Professional enough?”

For the meeting, I decided to go with something formal and 'decent' enough to impress him since I'm a strong believer of 'First impression is the Best Impression'

For that, I opted a black skin fit jeans and white sleeveless top along with my black blazer. The messy tangle of my hair was left untied caressing my shoulders and back. And for shoes? I wore my black heeled boots.

I think it will do.

"You look.... alright.” She hummed biting her lips.

“Alright? Just alright? I tried my level best to look professional and all I get is alright? Fine. I'll ask the boys. GW-”

Before I could scream his name fully out of my mouth, they both barged in to the living room shouting at loud.

"GIRLS!!"

"Gweeen!" I shrieked laughing, as he lift me up and spun me around.

At the same time, Kevin knocked Helen down by throwing himself at her making them both fall down.

"Fucking damn it, Kevin.!" She groaned not being able to hide the smile on her face.

"Oops, sorry."

He chuckled helping her stand on her feet.

I don't even know why I was smiling. But looking at these two idiots' grinning face, I couldn't help but smile heartily.

"You guys didn't get it, did you?" Kevin asked grinning like a fool.

"No, we didn't. Spill."

"Ok. So...the fact is, We are..-" Gwen paused peeking at Kevin only to resume together-

"..MILLIONARES!!!" They shouted once again attacking us with joyful hugs.

"What the heck are you saying?"

I frowned looking at them in complete puzzlement. But then suddenly, the realization hit me hard.

"OH MY GOD! Are you guys high?! " Helen exclaimed before I could utter the same question.

Hearing her, they both looked at us dumbfounded.  Gwen sighed.

"You guys really didn't get it?"

"Nope"

"Girls, We are MILLIONAIRES NOW. The uncle f**king George of her transfered two million pounds into our account.” Kevin exclaimed merrily making our eyes go wide like saucers and jaws hanging in the air.

"What..?" Helen whispered blinking her eyes

"Man.! You seriously didn't get it? " Kevin scratched his head irritated.

"No..I mean- wow." She smiled recovering from her shock but still in a daze.

"That's all you got? We are freaking millionaires now and all you have to say is wow?" Gwen asked furrowing his brows.