Chapter 7

Alexia

"So how longs have you been working for Mr. Dou-I mean Mcbain?"

Ronald's driver eyed me suspiciously
"Quiet long." He mumbled pursing his lips.

Well,I don't blame him. If anyone suddenly walked up to you and starts conversations or more like babbling on and on like 'Hey!Do you know? Long ago on this day, my cousin's friend's sister's dog died. Pathetic right? I know. And yeah, you heard about what happened at the NASA yesterday.?' I won't be surprised if he is very much sees me as a girl who escaped from a van on it's way to the mental asylum.

Alessia, you owe me big time.

"How is the paymemt?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at my question and snapped angrily

"What’s your problem Miss.? Why are you bugging on me like a piece of bug ?"

I shrugged
“No need to get your panties in a twist man. Well.. If you really want to know, Your boss is going to be my brother-in-law. And I don't like employers mistreating their employees even if that is my soon-to-be brother-in-law. So, if you have any problems with answering..."

"Oh my..! I'm so sorry ma'am, I didn't know that. My apologies."

Smiling I checked the time to see there is only one minute for the douchebag to arrive.

" By the way, will you do me a favour? My sister is standing outside the gate waiting for Ronald. Will you please inform her to come in? She is too shy to come in the absence of our parents."

By seeing his hesitation I added,

"I don't think Ronald will be happy to hear that his fiancée was left waiting while you..."

Before I could complete my statement he rushed out after apologising once more. I took that as my cue to do exactly what I was planning to do after sending him to welcome Alessia, who by the way isn't even anywhere near this place.

After making sure I’ve no audience, I opened the backdoor of the car and poured the mixture of water and mud on the car floor.

No worries, his head would be far up in the cloud of his own arrogance to even notice it.

After finishing my business just in time to see Ronald exiting his house, I quickly went to hide behind one of the pillars to make sure he will step right into my trap.

When Ronald came he scolded the poor man for being late and stepped into the car and drew off.

I smiled and took my truck to follow them.

»»  ««

Ronald

Such a fantastic day!! Note the sarcasm. I don't know what the f**k is happening today or should I say after seeing Alessia's sister? What was her name agian...Alice? Liccia...nono.. L..L..yeah Lexia! Who the hell does she think she is?.

Ryle is throwing a tantrum there. If we don't get this deal... I shook my head at the thought.   I don't even want to think about it. Fortunately, the Johnson’s called yesterday and have agreed to a meeting today.

And George, my driver was late, and last night's hangover is not yet gone. God!!This day keeps getting better.

After sitting in my car I opened my laptop to get started on my work. I am in dire need of my coffee right now. Only it can make me sane.

I put my left leg over my right knee to get a proper access of my laptop.

" What the...?"

I looked down to see my car floor is full of...mud?