Chapter 65

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault. Attempted Rape.*

Alexia

An intense pain shoot through my head and I closed my eyes tightly, hearing the familiar ringing of silence around.

I could feel the sweat sliding down the side of my forehead and arms as I winced in pain. My throat felt so dry that it pained to even gulp my saliva.

"Rise and shine sweetheart.."

Blinking, I tried to make out the blurry figure who stood before me in the small room, which could barely fit three people at a time.

"J-Jake.." I coughed trying to free my hands from the rope which was tied to the small window bars above me.

"Oh..please sweetheart, you'll hurt your wrist. Don't do that.." He murmered with a small troubled frown.

"Wh-where a-am I?" I wheezed finding it hard to breathe in the closed room.

There were small yellow bulbs above me aiding me in this otherwise dark space. Ropes, tools and wooden planks lay scattered on the ground with little space to keep my legs.

"You're safe, with me."

I looked at him.

He was staring into my face with an emotion I could not muster. They said so much pain, trouble, lust, and betrayal.

I gulped.
"What are you doing..?"

"Oh..nothing baby girl. Just mesmerising the beauty of yours." he whispered taking small steps towards me making me press myself more into the wall, away from his approaching figure.

But seeing the look on his face, I could say it wasn't a good idea.

Clenching his jaw, he stepped more towards me.

" It pains me, sweetheart. You know, I've seen you all cozy and touchy with the bastard and now you're scurrying away from me? From the one who has seen you in your all glory?" He cooed with a dangerous end to his voice which scared the hell out of me.

He don't seem normal....
Much more like an animal who's been out for his hunt.

I shivered when he trailed his finger along the side of my face without taking his eyes from mine.

"W-What are you saying?" My voice quivered with the suppressed fear which I tried hard to hide.

"You don't know what I'm saying?" He mumbled, frowning.

"You don't know what I'm saying?" He repeated the question more to himself like he can't believe it.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?!"

He growled smacking my cheek with the back of his hand with such a force making my head cock to a side.

I grit my teeth at the stinging pain. My hair fell all over my face as the result of his hit.

Grabbing my cheek harshly, he spat.

"Do you know how much it pained me to see you with some other dirty shits? To see you smiling at him like he is some nasty piece of your fucking heart?! I..I was going crazy..when I see you that night,  in his car..riding your way through the streets...I-I don't know what I was feeling then, but..-but when he took your hand and walked into the restaurant..I want nothing more than to shoot him at the spot and fuck you Infront of him to show that you belong to me..here-" He pointed to his lap.
"-On me.." He whispered licking my earlobe.

Bile rise to my throat and I blinked away my tears.

"That's the problem Jake..I was never yours and I won't ever be." I said spitting to his face.