Chapter 69

Alexia

"Give my bag back, Anderson!" I demanded, trying to look domineering with my hands on my hips.

"You look cute."

"Cute my ass! You better give me my bag or..."

"Or what?" He challenged with a smirk playing on his lips.

"That's it." Without wasting another second, I lunged at him and before he could understand what was going on, I bit down hard on his hand which was holding my bag of clothes and stuff.

"Devil.!" He hissed, loosening his hold on my bag and I took that chance to snatch it away from him.

"Ha! Got it." I smirked victoriously looking at his pained face.

"You've got a good set of teeth there." He frowned, rubbing the place where I bit him.

"Keep that in mind the next time you plan to mess with me."

"Mess with you? I was helping you carry your bags." He said incredulously with wide eyes.

"Yeah. I don't need your help. Weren't you the one who made it clear that it was Helen whom you wanted to be your girlfriend? Go and help her out."

"You're still hung up on that?!" He gaped. "You very well know I said it for the sake of humour. Don't be mad."

"I. Don't. Care."

"But-"

"Save it, Anderson. We are over." 

"That's where you're mistaken, Coffee. We have just started." He smirked and before I could blink my eyes, his hand came around my waist pulling me close before biting me on the cheek.

My cheek!

"A-Aarvin..!" I bellowed, pushing him away.

My hands went up to my face where I felt his teeth a second ago. I could feel the heat rising on my whole face and all of a sudden, I felt hot.

"See, your cheek still has my print just like my hand has yours. That's clear evidence that we are not over. " He whispered and I don't think I heard him clearly, because all I could think was the feeling of his teeth on my cheeks, his breath fanning my face and the heat of his hand on my waist.

He trailed his fingers down my arm slowly, moving down to my hands and then-

-He snatched the bag from my hold before running out of the door.

"I'll be waiting in my car!" He shouted and I shook my head, smiling. 

That boy!

"I am pretty sure he is very far from a boy." I jumped at the sudden voice.

"Helen! You startled me." I said loudly, feeling the erratic racing of my heart beneath my palms.

"Now now....Don't try to change the topic. What was happening here?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"N-Nothing. He was being an idiot." I stammered patting my face to cool down the heat.

"Yeah...Suuuure." She drawled with a knowing smirk.

I narrowed my eyes.

"How long have you been here?"

"Don't worry, not too long. The boys cleared everything and are waiting for you down in the lobby. Unfortunately, Dr. Hassan is not here. He had to leave. Some emergency in his hospital." She said looking around.

"Did you get everything?" It's almost time for me to say goodbye to this place and I breathed out in relief at the thought.

It felt so good to finally get out of that flimsy and ugly hospital gown and wear my own clothes. And the food! I can’t wait to eat Gwen's home made meals and a lot of junk food to make up for the past week of horseshit I had to endure.