47) Smokey Eyes And Nude Lips

Drishti's pov:

"Can you at least do whatever you are doing a little, gently? I mean, I am also a human being" I yelped in pain as one of the two side chicks began her abuse on my hairs.

My hairs= very very precious

If you will sell them, trust me you could buy a plot on Jupiter. All thanks to L'oreal-

Ok, you are their ambassador or what? Management head?

You can't even do your own job of a personal assistant and here you go on advertising.

Oh hello, I was a personal assistant and just have a look, I got a lot personal with him. I am his damn wife now.

"Stop moving" the other one complained tightening the strings of the corset around my body.

Physics is a lie.

How do people survive in corsets?

"What are you looking for?" Shanaya asked me when she saw me practically going through the black classy gown.

"Um, a side slit?" She giggled and held the gown in such a way that something resembling a slit came into vision. I thought I loved side slits more than anything else in my outfit but it was all until I saw the heels. "Stop kidding me"

***

Rakshit's POV:

Today was definitely a big day for her which made her wanting it to be perfect and trust me I too wanted the same. The coffee incident, it was just an accident for why would I dare to mess with Ms. I-am-Marvels who was already looking forward to a situation when she could call herself Iron Man.

I am not letting that day come.

"Is it done Shanaya?" I inquired of Shanaya when I saw her coming out of the room followed by her assistants whom my wife definitely didn't like. The clear evidence was her idea of adding rat kill in their juices.

Possessiveness
Over possessiveness
Then comes Drishti Shergill who wants to baby sit me

"Yeah, your wife is ready. I've done whatever was required to make her look perfect for today but-" she sighed dramatically winking at me "I can say that every random man will have his trouble keeping his eyes to himself tonight"

"Thanks a lot Shan!" She cursed me under her breath owing to the nickname I gave her while I GIO

Giggled it off

I could have gone with Giggled it off my ass but then it would appear that the a word was used so commonly nowadays. Keeping it clean, aren't we?

"There she is" Shanaya pointed towards the room whose door was opening in daily soap style.

If my life were a movie I bet the air around me would have stopped and the background would have gone blur with some romantic track playing in the background.

Drishti showed herself through the door wearing a mesmerizing black a line gown, stringy heels as I call them amd an elegant dimond neck piece. Her single look held a weird yet satisfying sort of calmness. A smile stretched through my face as she reached me in her chirpy form and shrieked out of excitement.

"What's it choco? You look so happy"

"Look!" She ponited toward something that she had been obsessed with lately "A side slit!" I chuckled at her reason for being excited. Out of everything all that gave her the happiness was a side slit. LOL!

Her hairs were styled in a messy fashion and her makeup was did accordingly, smoky or smudge. Even if the makeup was a bit darker than usual it went perfectly with her outfit today.

Ps: Don't judge me. I ain't a perfectionist in women fashion that I would know what is smudgy or smoky.

Whatever kind of makeup I see I call it nude lips with smudgy smoky eyes, even if the eyes were untouched. It sounded so professional.

Well, if it sounded good, then smoky eyes with nude lips it was!

"You know, Shanaya is super talented. She gave me this matt look that went perfect with this cute ball gown!"

Ok, hold on.

Ball gown?

Matt look?

I thought every gown was an A line gown.

And No shit Sherlock! Smokey eyes with nude lips was much more appealing.

"What happened Rakshit?" Her voice brought me out of the imaginary world in which I was cursing the complicated makeup types. She wrapped her tiny hands around my arm and whispered in my ear, "You look beautiful! I mean handsome, you look extremely handsome today!" Finishing her sentence she had her face dug into my arm holding her blush.

"Aw, my choco is blushing" I caught the hold of her hands which made her look towards me. My arms wrapped around her waist pulling her tiny body to squeeze into my own, her hands rested on my chest as her eyes found peace staring into mine. "I can't take my eyes off you choco"

I cupped her face with my left hand and leaned in closer to ger lips to which she simply shut her eyes, her height increasing every second as she kept lifting herself on her toes.

"Woah woah woah! I know the makeup is not so easily erasable but please! No baby making processes in the hallway. There's a bedroom waiting for you after the party!" Our lips would never meet because people like Shanaya were not smart enough to leave us alone at this moment, instead they want to stand here and comment.

This is my house!

Not a freakin The Ellen's Show where you can run your commentary.

Drishti pushed me away looking embarrassed at Shanaya's comment. "We weren't going to do anything!"

Yes, we were just going to turn our lips towards the wall. I mean, who is interested to kiss their own partner?

"Privacy is something you should try to give. This is invasion of privacy" Letting out a sigh I grabbed Drishti's hand and intertwined our fingers while holding out my other hand for Shanaya.

"Frustrated much!" She giggled making me wish I was Rapunzel and had that frying pan with which I would break off all those teeth!

I didn't even compliment her!

Fuck the coffee! It's all his fault if he= male
Her fault if she= female

But Drishti won't like female, so ket it be male.

I was sipping a male, wait, my thinking is so gross!