20) It pains but don't pain

"Drishti, get ready for reception. Here is your lehnga." Mom gave me a really pretty lehnga. I haven't seen such a beautiful one before. It was just undescrible since every decoration I had seen so far was normal middle class one and not such lavishly decorated ones.

"You know bhabhi" I looked at Romi. "Rakshit bro selected this. He loves blue color" He smirked at me teasingly and I blushed at the thought admitting internally that I was whipped.

"Look mom. This person has time to eye what his brother has bought for his wife but he sinply don't have any time to gift a heart touching one to his fiance" Divya glared at Romi and he went quiet. They will be marrying the next year actually. It's 6 months from now.

"Drishti. You get ready dear. These two will be fighting till one of them decides to apologie!" Mom sighed looking at them and I went to my room to change.

I changed into the dazzling blue lehnga and did my makeup. My hairs were in a wavy form as I loved when people would describe them as cascade fall.

Light makeup and a smile and I was ready. I was twirling in it and watching it flutter in along my moments. I was actually behaving kiddish but  who doesn't love to twirl in a puffy dress?

All of a sudden I stopped and sat on the bed, panicking as a great mob of guests was heard

All of a sudden I stopped and sat on the bed, panicking as a great mob of guests was heard. Gosh! Mom said that there will be few family members and friends and no business partners.

These were their few members!!

I don't wanna know what will happen the day there will be his business colleagues. Damn Drish! He ain't the Ceo, but his cousin is. He told me that it was his cousin Sunny Shergill who held the company. But collegues will still come no?

I put my four fingers in my mouth in nervousness when he entered. I looked at him tenses while he stood at his place, spellbound. He didn't move an inch as he saw me took him two minutes to react. He came and kneeled down in front of me. Why was he always so adorable?

"What happened choco?" He asked taking out my fingers from my mouth and cleaning them.

"Rakshit sir....so many.....people. I mean...there are so many people. What if I made a mistake down there?" He chuckled and cupped my face.

"I am here na. So why fear? Come on let's go now. We're already running late" He stood up and made me stand too.

I didn't move an inch after standing as I couldn't face so many people. Understanding my situation, he turned and hugged me. It was something that I needed the most this time and he knew how to comfort me.

I hugged him back as he consoled me. "Just take a deep breath and come. Everything will be alright" I nodded and we went down where the guests were waiting for us.

....

It was surely a big function and I was tired as hell. All his family members and friends were good. I mean in spite of being rich they were so down to earth.

I mean- look at Lavanya, no money but attitude like she owned the world!

Rakshit and I were together all the time as he knew that leaving me alone= free trouble with bumper offer of on the spot humiliation.

The function ended at around 2am in the morning which I wasn't used to. My eyes were puffy with sleep so I walked towards our room and grabbed my shorts and tee from the closet.

He came from the washroom at that very moment with just his trousers on. He looked mesmerizing according to me. I've seen him like this for the first time. His well toned physique and his abs were the result of a lot of gym training for sure.

Iwas continuously gazing at his body like a shameless person. But why not? I was his wife and I had the right.

I didn't even blink my eyes, the clothes I was holding could fall down any second. He saw me and came towards me. "I ain't good to see a hot and handsome man especially husband like this choco. Your eyes can turn anyone insane" He smirked and hit my nose with his finger. I immediately closed my eyes and covered them with my clothes.

I was being a creep!

He chuckled and held my wrists. He grabbed the clothes from my hand and put them aside. He gripped my chin and spoke "open your eyes choco. Its okay" I opened my eyes slowly, clutching my lehnga in my hands too. "You are so- sweet. Grow up" He pecked my forehead and left smiling.

Why does he always say this?

I was feeling dizzy in sleep as I tried to walk after that. I had already removed my jewelry so it was probably easy to change but I was yawning badly and stood leaning on the washroom door. I don't know what happened next. The next morning I faced a Similar view as last night.

I was again cuddling into him just this time he was shirtless and he had marks on. My lehnga marks. It would have pained a lot cuz of those shiny sequins and other stuff. I could see his chest all red with marks of my lehnga but he still laid there holding me.

I touched those marks amd he hissed in pain. A tear drop escaped my eyes seeing him like this because nobody except my mom had ever tolerated any kind of pain for me.

Rakshit's pov:

Point to be noted. She can drink in sleep and she can sleep anytime, anywhere!

She was leaning on the door and dozed off to sleep in the same position. Before she could fall down I caught her and found her sleeping like baby in my arms.

I smiled and carried her towards bed. Removing her hairpins I laid beside her. As I thought to wear a shirt but she caught me before I could go.

Like yesterday night she cuddled into me and was holding me like I was her very personal teddy bear. Her dress was irritating a lot besides pinching me. I was shirtless so the sequins and designs hurt more.

But she was sleeping so soundly.

How could I disturb her sleep?

She already had a long.

Whatever it takes to keep her happy I will do it. No matter if it's pain me. I mean she is my wife and I had to keep her happy, right?

I put my arms around her waist and slept in the heavenly joy which I got on earth. I turned towards the ceiling thinking about the call incident while she was holding me. Slowly she got above me.

This girl was so cute!

Rakshit just don't ever let that slip from your mouth.

Minutes later she started moving and reached near my face, folding her arms around my neck. Our cheeks were touching which felt like a gentle breeze of warmth travel across the room. She was making wierd voices "Um...yam...yam" like moving her tongue over her lios which might have dried.

I arranged the duvet over us and slept caressing her forehead forgetting the little pain as it gave my choco the happiness and security she needed to feel.

It pains but it don't pain.

Good afternoon!

I am updating it daily. Now maybe after one day or two days. If today I am not able to finish my notes.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Only because someone else say you can't doesn't mean you can't. You don't lose unless you accept that you lose. Perfection ain't gained at first time. Good things take time. Procrastination is an enemy. Start it now and take your time. Don't ever accept the reality for others. Write your reality on your own. YOU ARE THE CHARACTER OF YOUR OWN  FAIRYTALE.

Stay healthy, stay happy, keep smiling, cherish memories.

Enjoy reading.