51) Promise Me

News nowadays be like- see above

Drishti's POV:

"I promise I'll exaplian everything soon" Whispering it to Rakshit I cupped his face, admiring his features for the moment when Jason left us alone.

Or it was what I thought.

"That's alright, I'm ready to wait. Feel comfortable to tell me" he sighed

"Rakshit?" He hummed in response "Can I ask you for something?"

"Sure" I looked at him and placed my hand in front of him.

"Promise me you won't fight with Jason. Promise me you both will shut out every awkwardness or hate that might rise due to this situation. Promise me Rakshit, for me" Jason was asked the same thing earlier to which he agreed after setting up a trap of emotional blackmail. "Do you promise?"

"It's kind of awkward. I never liked him that much" he confessed rubbing his nape and looking around for Jason making me chuckle. "But okay I will try for you" he faked a smile before putting his hand on mine as a symbol of promise. "Key word- try"

"Whatever! By the trust me brother feels the same" The word brother had it's own complications right now. It was hard to neglect yet too beautiful to accept. Jason and I had our own differences. Our faces had the least in common owing to our very tangled family free involving Americans and Indians. My mom aka Mrs Deric was waiting for us at a place which was most likely to known as a 'home' to me.

Jason wanted me to return home so that we could spend some time together and live the moments that we never got to enjoy. Also he wanted me to stay until he made sure I was all safe and with Rakshit being in complete oblivion of the dangers it wasn't much possible. My mind was debating between telling him the truth or hiding him when he got a hint of my thoughts.

"I'll wait Drishti, just stay happy. That's all I want" he smiled and was about to kiss me when a scream was heard.

"I'm still here!" We were brought back to reality which on summarizing in points would turn like-
1) We just confessed our love
2) I did not humiliate myself
3) My brother saw all this
4) we were about to kiss in front of me

Short summary- I was going to be disowned soon after finding a blood relative

"Jason, yeah I completely forgot that you were about ot return this soon" stammering between my sentence I gently pushed away and looked at the car in the parking.

"Get inside both of you" Jason ordered us but as we were about to move he came between us creating a safe distance "maintaining a distance"

Rakshit - sigh
Jason - glare
Me - wanting to sleep but couldn't

After spending a few minutes on unnecessary bickering and dicussion over a few things inside Jason's car, there was still no solution to the problem. Jason wanted me to be under his protection while Rakshit being Rakshit who once forgot taking me back home from the market thus leaving me all alone was in no mood to allow this.

And this time too, It was not cute. The whole situation was going to take an ugly turn but just because of me none of them showed the anger and disgust they actually experienced that time.

"She is coming with me Rakshit. She's my sister, Drishti, Drishti Cameron" said Jason in a serious monotone.

"Brother in law it's Drishti Shergill now, by the way" said Rakshit who by the way had no sense of humor found himself really funny right now that he even laughed with it.

Then there was me who wanted to be Drishti Somerhalder but decided to remain quiet.

"Stop calling me, brother in law" Jason VS Rakshit.

"What are you going to do? Brother in law" Rakshit mocked at him over and over again using the word Brother in law while Jason looked at me with the expression that clearly asked 'In the whole world why he?'

I think that should be asked to Rakshit.

Yeah, he could've done so much better.

"You two suck" The sentence was indeed for the fiend and the angel but somehow sipped from my mouth and was heard by Rakshit and Jason.

"Same to you" Rakshit glared at me while Jason glared at me.

Love triangle - love = triangle_____ (1)

Triangle + glare= glare triangle___(2)

Substituting the value of triangle from equation (1) we get

Love triangle - love + triangle = glare traingle

Person - brain - sense - seriousness - every good quality + every bad quality = Drishti

"That's my sister" Punching Rakshit's arm from the front seat he looked at me "and you suck too"

What was the need of defending me when was also going to do the same thing?

"How many times you're going to repeat that? And yes I agree with you" Sighed Rakshit.

Boring

Hell lot!

Same feelings here, the situation was not so convincing now as both of them looked at me before getting out of the car and locking me inside it. The situation was going to take a whole different turn with me being not around, when I was with them they tried showing it was okay but when I wouldn't be there, they'll not care to take out their disgust on each other.

I mean, open the sunroof and get outside.

Yeah!

I know that but the problem is, I am wearing this gown which will get stuck torn, the thing I would never like. Remember it was me who taunted Rakshit for my dress?

Dumb move

Haha, but let it be.

Dress = Money
Money = Important
Important = Life

So Dress = Life which is furthur equal to very very very very precious.

Someone hit her with a stone please, thank you

After waiting in vain for an hour for them to return or at least show me their not-so-good-right-now faces, I moved to the back seat and drifted to sleep soon after that.