9) I am wolverine

Days were going great according to me. At least I didn't embarrass myself in front of him now. As days passed I was getting more and more eager to know who was the CEO. Let's have a recap! I came to the office, etc etc, dhoom machale, etc etc, insult at top etc etc. Good! Nothing pointful in my recapitulation.

Today was Sunday so I was busy visiting malls on my own. Who else could I take? No friends! No boyfriends! Just two damn spirits whom I strictly ordered not to disturb me for a month or I would leave the city. They didn't wish me to leave. Wow! Why? My cutie pie boss? Were they drooling on my bosd. No!! He is my prince charming. I can't let idiomatic spirits to snatch him from me. Wait! He ain't mine. But will be. Be positive Drishti. And by God's grace your blood group is also B+.

I decided to go to the mall and shop and shop and shop. Though I can't easily chose for myself. But still I am going for a battle of clothes! 50% off on big fashion brands. Hurrah. I can't miss it. I haven't even been informed that how much will I be paid. Savings! Money conscious! Shopping freak! Etc etc.

Dressed like a rich brat I started my scooty. By the grace of Rakshit sir I got a new scooty. An expensive one. He cares for me so much! Last night too we were about to get married but the stray dog barked as hell which broke my sweat dream. Before that our lips were just inches apart when a stupid cockroach climbed my bed and roamed on my neck like it was a playground. Thank god my mouth was closed! I covered my face like a damn terrorist only to protect myself from pollution.

I reached the mall. I was about to park but a stupid Lamborghini took a sharp turn and and crossed me in a dangerous way making me paralyzed. I stopped my scooty there only looked here and there. No one around! No one saw his fast and furious gameplay. If I was instead of him then the whole city would have gathered here. After recovering from the shock which took me about 10 minutes I parked my scooty and went inside.

I moved my gaze here and there and saw thousands of pretty dresses hanging there. I already had a lot many office outfits, so let's shop some cute night suits and out wares. I went in Forever 21, Ver Moda and Guess. I almost spent half of my salary here. I guess it to be so. After shoppers for about 4 exhaustion hours, I decided to return home. As I came towards the parking lot,I found that damsel Lamborghini parked there. A mischief hit my naughty mind and my lips curved to form a smirk.

Yeah baby. I am wolverine!

I kept my shopping bags aside and took out my scooty keys from my pocket. I kept inscribing lewd designs on the expensive model. Now you will see that you messed with the wrong person. I took out my other weapon. My lipstick! I started on the front window and wrote in bolds.

"Learn how to drive you rascal!
                                              ~Wolverine "

I picked up my shopping bags and left from there. It was such an amazing experience. God! Why did you give me so much brain? I opened my laptop and checked my emails. They were just normal emails which I ignore. I kept scrolling down when one mail caught my attention. It was from Rakshit sir. It was regarding tomorrow's meeting with the Camerons and the Greys. Let's search about them. Typing....Mr... Ray Cameron and Mr. Jason Grey.

Backspace....

Leave it. They ain't worth the search. Let's sleep now or I will get dark circles. As per my rubbish nuisance calculations I guess...
No sleep = dark circles
Dark circles = not pretty
Not pretty = Rakshit sir not staring
Him not staring = like someone else
Like someone else = omg!