58) Too Good At Goodbyes! I said stop

There are hardly 100 left reading this, when there were at least 150-170 I was writing but now I think I may stop. I ain't so sure but most probably I will.

although the story was supposed to end in part 55 I stretched it a bit. Just 1 more chapter which was supposed to be 2 and we're done with this one. Story will be ending Tomorrow or maybe tonight.

Rakshit's POV:

Things started getting messed up when I came to know she was the girl I've been looking for a long time. Late this night when I entered my wife's room like a thief, Vicky acknowledged me through a text that the girl we've been looking for for all these years was my own wife. And that he was coming for her.

Vicky Malhotra who happened to be my best friend asked for my help in search of a girl. When I questioned why he needed her, he told me that the girl's mother had ran away with his fair share of property long back so he needed it back.

I agreed to him but hired some detectives to look into the matter clearly. During the time we spent in Maldives the detectives told me that one of the clue was linked to a lady with the surname name Deric that happened to match with Mrs. Crimson Deric, Drishti's mother.

I looked at the carefree yet caring figure sleeping beside me and admired her for a long time. With the hope that the fact that I was helping Vicky who was after her would not come in front of her by any means, I snuggled closer to her and wanted this moment to be a forever. She must not misjudge me. When I asked her why she left her internship at the Malhotras I was well aware of Vicky's flirtatious nature. Vicky did not attend our reception also, the reason why Drishti had no idea that we were related. She had no idea that Vicky was behind this. Even Jason was unaware.

When the final report of the detectives arrived just a few minutes after Vicky's text the truth that laid hidden was unfolded.

Vicky was the son of the woman who was married to Jason's father. She had her with another man who was Drishti's biological father. As per the reports the content of the situation was clear.

Vicky was their brother who was after Drishti for the half share of the property. His mother however died due to a car crash but his father managed to escape and now both of them were looking for her to get the property in their hands.

Vicky had been frequently visiting New York for his so called business purposes and his father was residing in New York city at that time. Drishti's mom Mrs. Deric knew that if Drishti went to New York Jason would not be able to control his feelings and try to meet his sister this giving a hint to Vicky's dad. That's why she wanted her visa to get canceled.

Also Jason had informed me how a man tried to kill Drishti when we were at our honeymoon in Maldives and how he managed to save us.

That is when the fear of losing her crept inside me.

They were coming for her. By now they would've reached New York as Vicky was in his flight when he texted me.

I needed to inform Jason as soon as possible and Drishti needed to be kept away from this. She needed to be kept in dark, not because I feared her getting a misconception about me but because I feared she would do something out of her emotions, the ending results of which would not be very pleasant.

"Stay safe. I love you, choco" kissing her forehead and caressing it for a minute or two, I left the room to talk about the matter with Jason and the two cartoons that Drishti called friends.

"Hey, have you seen Jason?" I asked Aryan who was buttering his bread with a fork and Ray who was watching him with so much interest as if Aryan was Jadoo from the unknown planet.

"Yeah, he went to wake up Drishti but saw you sticking to her like a blood sucking leech so technically that blew him up as he had asked you to apologize or sleep outside. Coming to the point, he went to talk to the police inspector. You'll find him in the garden when the chief is standing with him. By the way. You're welcome" said Ray and continued looking at Aryan.

"Weirdos!" I murmured under my breath and ran outside to find Jason standing with the chief. It was ill mannered of me to run to them and accidentally spill the coffee on the chief's shirt but

I am Rakshit Shergill

I don't have shame

"Rakshit wth!" Jason glared at me before apologizing to the chief for what happened and offering him a tissue to wipe it up.

"I want to talk. To both of you. About Drishti" gasping for air in between, I looked at them as they seemed eager to listen to what I had to tell. Without wasting any further time I informed them every single thing I knew and showed them each and every evidence which claimed Vicky was the danger.

Jason sighed and looked back at me "I always forget his name"

"Wait what?" Out of the whole freakin time universe he found this time to joke about it.

No DNA test required.

They inherited this from their mom.

"But if he's coming, I have a plan" Jason smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

"And what's that?" To my luck he didn't cross question me and told me his entire plan.

"Do you think it will work?"

"Yes. I'm dead sure"

Hope it does.

"He would be saying I'm just too good at goodbyes!!" Jason sang in his dying hyena sound.

"Jason don't!"

"Too good at goodbyes!! Oooooo"

"Stop!"

"Too good at goodbyes!"

"I said stop!"