52) Knight In Shining Armor

Drishti's POV:

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a room completely different from the one I was living in with Rakshit. A few pictures of mine were collaged and set in a decent white frame which hung on the wall in front of me.

The room was of plain gray elegance with a few white fairy lights hanging on the mirror, a lighting set up exactly similar to the one I saw on TikTok ie white clouds made of cotton arranged on the ceiling with LEDs underneath them making them glow. God knows why it had so many pillows but I kinda liked how it felt snuggling between them.

I don't know whose room this was but one thing was sure,

I'm stealing the blanket. It felt so soft.

You know I was just talking to this moron that I expect you wake up and talk of stealing one or more things.

Yeah, and like every other time we expected such things from you, this time too you did not fail us.

Haha, was I supposed to laugh on that? If yes then please inform me beforehand. It takes hard work to give some morons a fake laugh. By the way where am I? I think I am kidnapped.

You are in a room

That you don't know belongs to whom.

But we know

And still we're not going to tell

Because we're Savage!

Classy! Bougie! Rachet!

Sassy! Moody! Nasty!

Acting stupid!

What's happening? Bitch! What's happening.

Are you both supposed to play musical chairs when I am kidnapped? You two are explain the word 'uselessness' I'm going to find it out myself. This must be a psycho lover as I've seen in movies. I mean, look at all those pictures!

Before going on the mission I picked up my phone which laid beside me and texted Rakshit and Jason so that none of them complained about priorities afterwards but none of them responded to it. I kept waiting for a reply for a full five minutes but none of them replied so I decided to text Aryan instead.

Before texting I simply want you all to write down a few points if you ever want to kidnap someone. Those who kidnapped me are fools and I expect my disciples to do better for God's sake.

1. Never leave the kidnapped person's phone near him/her

2. There is something known as chloroform and it helps. If you don't have money come to me, I'll ask my husband and buy you a whole damn factory.

3. Science have advanced and kidnappers tie up the person in order to prevent that person from escaping.

4. Never ever leave your kidnapped person in such a luxurious room. Remember you are here to kidnap him/her not to arrange a free trip.

You are a Kidnapper not a damn Trivago manager.

If you'll qualify all these basic requirements I will give you a certificate of passing the first level, then we'll move on to the next level.

After teaching my honourable and talented-beyond-expectation students I texted Aryan.

Me- 'hey you, I'm freakin kidnapped!'

Aryan- 'LOL by whom? Spongebob square pants?'

Me- 'WTF I'm in a situation and you're trying to be funny?'

Aryan- 'I am effortlessly funny *laughing emojis×10*'

Me- 'no you're not and come on to help me! And why have you typed? Don't you have emojis? Who the hell stole them from your phone?'

Aryan- 'Bro, my keyboard ain't working and about kidnapping, Where is your husband now? That moron was so protective of you near us and now he is lost somewhere in hell boiling in Satan's big iron pot XD Oh my! Such a joky person I am'

Me- 'Aryan!'

Aryan- 'Drishti!'
'CMAO!'

Me- 'BUCAO come and rescue me!'

Aryan- 'You can't beat my chuckling ass off Drishti. That's so- omg I can't!'

Me- 'I'm done with you. I'm actually kidnapped'

Aryan- 'How?'

Me- 'The kidnappers offered me free food so I sat in the car asking them to come'

Aryan- 'And you didn't tell me?'

Me- 'What?!'

Aryan- 'Traitor'

I looked at the two figures standing in front of me quietly grinning at me. Aryan had this misconception creep into his I-dont-know-if-it-existed mind sometimes that he was too funny to be handled.

So the best option left was my Ray of sunshine.

Me- 'Ray!!!'

Ray- 'what?'

Me- 'I'm kidnapped'

Ray- 'Same here. Good night'

With the last message he might have put his phone aside as none of my thirty seven texts were seen by him.

I had to be my own Knight In Shining Armor.

Without thinking much I tiptoed out of the room and walked in the direction which had the chances of leading to the door outside the house. While walking through the corridor I kept eyeraping all the decorations around the house unlike our plain house which had a painting of a single bamboo stick in the name of decoration.

I was successful in reaching the hall without making any sort noice that would alert the kidnappers or my psycho lover. Just before I located the door my eyes fell on a bunch of chocolates that were lying on the table. Suddenly my mind said to me-

If you're trying to escape, escape but not before making a loss for them. They dared to kidnap you! The Drishti Shergill!

Yes! If I was running away, then why empty stomached?

Taking a handful of chocolates I was about to stuff them in my pockets when I thanked God for making a completely unnecessary demand of having pockets in my gown.

After my gown's pockets reached their maximum capacity and could not hold anymore I looked at the door when someone pulled me back while I tried running from the-

Psycho lover!!!!

Dumb, dumber, dumbest, then comes Drishti Shergill.

I agree with you.

The person caught my waist to prevent me from running away and said "Can you just calm down for a minute?" I stopped my body movements and looked back at the person who was my very own personal Husband Rakshit Shergill.

"Oh My God! You saved me!" I yelled and put my arms around his neck after kissing his cheek. "How much I love you!"

This is how I was saved.

"Saved you? From whom? You slept in the car so Jason and I brought you to his penthouse whose address is not known by anyone but me so that you could be safe" He said and I just realized.

Dumb, dumber, dumbest, and then indeed Drishti Shergill.

"Now what happened?" He cupped my face looking at my paler than my brightest clothes after a wash expressions.

"Never ever be a kidnapper" I sighed and pulled one of the chairs out.

What to tell you all when my own husband and brother were bad at kidnapping?

I'm a failure in the name of a teacher!

They both just drowned my name!

Ps: the updates will be one day after the other.