13) My cousin's a snake

Waking up today I was shocked like hell. What the simply hell! My snake cousin Lavanya is coming! Lava! I hate her. She is mom's sister's daughter. I always try to ignore her. She's always bragging, trying to look hot, flirty, pervert etc etc. And today I just got a freakin news that she is coming here. No only is she coming to ruin my life but also she's gonna give interview. Interview where? In my company!!! Damn. I wanna jump off the balcony.

Hey angel please fetch me some popcorn. I wanna see her jumping.

I am just getting them.

'Lava is coming'. Listening to this both spirits fall on the ground.

Drishti!!! Wth!!! I am jumping with you. She's a bitch.

We shouldn't utter abuses...but in this case I would like to say that she's not a bitch.

Devil and I looked at him for sonic moments!

She's a bloody asshole snake fucking idiot maniac asshole bitch!!!

My eyes popped out and the devil's eyeballs were lying on the floor as it was for the first time we heard him abuse. That too so badly. We looked at each other out of amusement and immediately hugged him crying. Ok! They are my spirits. A good and bad like the ones residing on shoulders. So I can touch them.

Ting tong! The bell rang! Shit man! I looked at both of them while they ran through the window of ground floor. I went and opened the door cursing her like anything.

"Hi Drishti."

"Hi bitc....I mean Hi lavanya."

"Oh plz babes. Call me La or Lava." East or west Bitch word for you is the best.

"Yeah sure Lava." Are you an idiomatic phone brand? Lava S8? Can I call you apple? But you are Nokia 1100. But that is durable and so are you not.

We both came inside and I helped her adjusting her room. By the way what she did was simply sit on the couch munching chips while I set up her whole room.

"So sweety. Shall we go?"

"Where?"

"Common Drish! To office for sure." How could I forget this ruin of time? Such a spoiler of day you are my filthy snake cousin!

"Ok! I am just gonna change and come."

I came down wearing this

I came down wearing this. My hairs were open for sure! I was looking at my phone waiting for her. The moment she descended my eyes popped out. It was horrifying!

I want to puke!!!

What the hell is she trying to do! Be careful of her Drishti!