41) Bye Bye Cruel World

*whenever I write it, I am happy!*

Drishti's POV:

"Rakshit, I want to say that-"

"Save your reasons for later choco" He growled and went to the washroom. If you don't know let me tell you that we were home.

And I was alive! His glares failed to kill me. Oh yeah!

Well, in case of survival, I am cheap Bear Grills. Without eating insects for my lunch.

"Rakshit at least listen to me once"

"How many time should I say no?" At least a million but if I told you so, you will definitely throw me down this time.

"One last time, please!"

"In which language should I tell you a no?" At least 50 different languages. Maybe I will feel pleased and stop speaking.

"I am sorry"

"Oh! I thought you were Thaos!" He growled in anger making me shake in fear with the sudden hibbie jibbes on my skin.

"I won't be that cuz Thanos was already used by you and I don't use second hand superheroes or supervillains" Crap! Beware Drishti. But that was the truth.

Step one: Find a suitable place to dig a grave.

Step two: Jump into it.

Haha, very funny!

"You are joking at this too!"

"No! I was not joking. I was just not paying any attention to what you were saying" Rip your tongue and feed it to the pirhanas.

"Drishti!" He shouted. He called me Drishti!

Bye bye cruel world. Here and now, I am going to call a lawyer to write my will. My all imaginary property of 14B Dollars will go to the trust and my imaginary Buggati named 'The Kardashian Phoenix' will go to the heaven with me.

Think something for us.

She has already booked our ticket to heaven with her you idiot fiend.

"You called me what?" Assuming a serious facial expression, I asked him.

"Not Wolverine or Thanos for sure"

"You think it's funny" I wished to kill him by knocking him off with a Nokia 1100 mobile phone. He doesn't have the slightest idea what I feel like when he calls me by my name.

"You think calling her Ursula and testing her swimming abilities was funny?" He raised his eyebrows at me and folded his arms across his chest, leaning against the wall.

"No" I sighed and bit my lips. "That was freakin hilarious!" I tried to supress my laughter but a heinous Hyena laugh escaped my mouth which if I didn't suppress, my imaginary property would be in grave danger.

"Stop your jealousy and childishness"

"This is not jealousy or childishness. This is care, this concern" This is love you dimwit. Who passed him in his finals of MBA? Once I got to know, I will get that person in a lockup. Why is his brain not so smart in this matter?

Gosh, Can I transfer some of my extreme super ultra pro max intelligent to him?

"I don't want to talk about it" He went inside the room, slamming the door before I could enter it.