32) Choco Gazing

Raskhit's POV:

"Don't tell me.you are wearing that!" She yelled at me when she saw which outfit took out.

"Yes! I am!" She looked at me as if I was joking. What was bad in that?

"Who wears a pure white suit? On an outing?" I do. Before I could speak anything further zhe snatched rge outfit from me and kept it inside. "You're not wearing that!"

She sat on the bed while I was the one who was showing her the varied suits I had but she denied every single one of them. At last she herself began searching my closet and picked out a classy black armani suit for me. Some way I liked it when she bossed around me denying my choices.

"When are you planning to get ready?" So looked at herself and ran to her closet as she didn't even decide what to wear yet.

Drishti's POV:

What to wear, what to wear, what to wear! Nearly 10 dresses were lying in front of me and I was ambivalent what to wear. What did he like? Blue! And I have 4 blue dresses. What to wear?

Suddenly my attention was grabbed by a perfect outfit which he will definitely love.

After getting dressed I arranged my hair in such a way that half part veiled in front and the other veiled behind

After getting dressed I arranged my hair in such a way that half part veiled in front and the other veiled behind. I literally loved those heels and the stap too. I took a small silver clutcher bag that could go on with the outfit. Perfect! Finishing the makeup I stepped outside.

"Let's go!" I called him when he was as usual staring at his phone. The moment he looked at me, his mouth was opened and his continuous stare was at me only.

Rakshit's POV:

"Let's go!" The moment I looked up at her I couldn't help but stare. How could someone look so beautiful? So angelic? So cute? And also act so stupid? Moreover she wore blue, my favorite color.

"Rakshit! Rakshit! Rakshit! Let's go!" My la la land was destroyed by her shaking me and asking me to come. All I could do was simply nod in a yes and walk with her upto the lift. There was complete silence. Neither of us uttered a single word till the time we reached the restaurant she had decided. She was the one who was driving the car which was a platinum opportunity for me to stare at her.

When we reached the restaurant we walked towards the reception and he asked for the reservations.

"Reservation by Mrs. Drishti Rakshit Shergill. Can we have our seat please?" She held my arm and leaned onto me smiling at me. She had reserved the table by her name. Her name attached to mine.

We walked towards a table which was decorated by rose petals and had a pretty romantic setting. The surroundings were decorated blue and there was no one around us. We were on the top floor from where we could see entire New York city. Not entire but most of it.

"Come" She held my hand and with a decent smile began pulling me towards the seat. Like a gentleman I pulled her chair and offered her the seat. I sat infront of her admiring her in the moonlight.