38) Your Choice except me sucks

Drishti's POV:

Jeans,
Demins,
Gowns,
Shoes,
And what else should I add in the shopping list?

Some brain for you.

Some cotton for stuffing it in your brain.

"Choco!" Before I could reply the devils, Rakshit called me. We were going for shopping! Can you believe it?

No

I don't want to.

"Coming!" And you two shut up.

I quickly made my way outside and stood in front of. He checked me out from head to toe and sat on the couch with his hand on his mouth. "What?" I asked.

"No, tell me what you are? You are crazy or what? What's your problem?"

"What happened?"

"You sure you're wearing this?" I looked at my outfit and nodded a bright yes.

"In the morning, when we went for jogging you wore jeans and now when uou should wear jeans you are wearing this pj!" He looked really pissed at my clothing at that time.

"What's wrong? Should I change?"

"Obviously!" So rude. At least he should've said 'it's cute but I would love to see you in jeans all dressed up for outing with me'

I changed into my favourite pink, blue and white striped top, rugged blue jeans and a pair of white sneakers. With that I took a white side bag that I loved. It was full of Chocolates, toffees and some emergency girly material.

"Hair open or tied? Suggest me" I ordered Rakshit as he stood leaning at the door watching me mess up my hairs up and down

"It doesn't make any difference choco. We are getting late, that's it" Could he directly say that 'O choco you look dazzling in open hairs!'

Where did you learn this cheap crap from?

Crap lite.

Huh. Shut up.

"Duh, I am taking you" I was still thinking what to do about my hair when he pulled me out of the room, heading towards the lift after locking the door.

"Your black jacket stinks and you are commenting on my clothes" I filled my mouth with air and faced the opposite side. I could hear him chuckle behind.

The lift was moving down and his fingers were busy poking my cheeks, trying to burst the air balloon in my mouth from both sides. I held the air tighter and this made his pokes futile. I smirked in the same position.