21) We are going to Malswiz!!! And I am ordering a ghost

Drishti's POV:

He opened his eyes and saw the gangotri glacier melting live. He immediately got up and cupped my face. "What happened choco?" I mean seriously! He's covered with scratches of my lehnga and asking me what happened.

I gently touched the marks and bowed my head in guilt. "I am sorry" I started having hiccups when he caught my wrist.

"Oh Choco! How many times must I say. Grow up! Why are you sorry? You shouldn't apologize for nothing. And stop rubbing your eyes. You will hurt your chocolatey eyes!" Awww for a moment but not the time to admire.

I looked up at him and put my hands on the marks. He hissed a bit in pain and the contact of my hand with the marks.

Fine! River come on! Start flowing!

But before the river could flow down my eyes he embraced me in a hug. "Oh choco, Just get ready. We have to go for breakfast downstairs. And don't cry from now. I won't like people think that Rakshit Shergill can't take care of his choco pie" I looked up at him in a slight peep.

My eyes widened as a small curious cat and I looked at him with rest of my face still buried in his chest.

"Now what happened?" He pecked my forehead and wait....did he just- and he blushed. The lightest shade of red covered his cheeks as he realized I was shy because of the fact he didn't wear a shirt.

Well- I wasn't shy yestarday. I still wasn't shy- but would I tell him I wasn't? No.

"Go and change my curious cat." He left rubbing my hair.

Till the time he was using the washroom and getting ready I was rolling on the bed blushing like a maniac when he came out fully dressed up in formals.

I went to the washroom and changed into a plain white shirt and deep blue jeans and denim jacket when a question rosein my mind.

What if they don't allow me to wear it? It freaked me out.

As I was combing my hair Rakshit sir...ops I mean my husband....too cheesy....my love....um.....Rakshit jaan......Wait what? It was worse than cringey
.......Rakshit entered the room and kept looking at me.

Maybe he didn't like what I wear or he knew his house members wouldn't like it.

Shit man! I needed to change.

"It ain't good na. I knew it. I will change. Sorry." I immediately got up and walked into the closet but pulled back by him in mid way.

"Did I say anything?" I nodded sharply a big no. He smiled and kissed my forehead for the n th time.

I was already a living corpse cuz of his care in just a few days. "You don't need to change choco. You look perfect" He smiled and signaled me to come for breakfast. My bollywood thinking of daughter in laws just wearing traditional for the rest of their married lived drowned.

Not that I didn't like traditional. But I liked to switch from western to Indian everytime.

We both went downstairs and saw everyone waiting for us.

I thought it would be my first rasoi in the house but no one allowed me to cook, wasting the time I spent on dear google searching the ritauls and the dishes to make.

They said that Rakshit didn't believe in these rituals and he was okay if I didn't know how to cook. As we were eating the food my so caring father in law broke the ice. "So Drishti, Rakshit..." we both looked at him as he was looking so happy. "I have booked tickets for your honeymoon!"

Rakshit chocked at the statement.

Why? Didn't he wanna come? Didn't he like me? Why the heck he chocked?