56) The Name Is John Cena!!!!

Where did this update came from? My test postponed to day after tomorrow.
This chapter is a joke, take it as a joke

Drishti's POV:

The person's hand covered my mouth and with his continuous attempts he started dragging me away from the door so I couldn't make any sound of banging song to alert anyone.

But you don't Kidnapper whom you messed up with?!

Show him! Show him the real you!

Wtf fiend! Drishti just listen he is-

I watched fiend closing angel's mouth and signal me to show the darn Kidnapper who the She-Hulk he messed up with. You want Drishti Shergill? Here you'll have something you'll never forget.

When we reached near the bed I climbed it's edge and put my arms around his neck to strangle him from the front. "Now you're so dead!" Pulling his face to the front I managed to bite his hand which was trying to close my mouth. Yet another stupid decision he made which was letting go of my waist and trying to save himself from my grip. I used that time to climb the bed further and grab his head in between my right arm and my waist by pulling his hairs.

"The name is John Cena!!!!" I yelled kicking his nose with my left leg and twisting his football why-so-perfect shaped head that he fell on the bed with his lower body kissing the floor.

I have a question? Which part kissed the floor?

Bottom one.

Gross! You need modifications Drishti!

His lower body made contact with the floor. "Haha! Try me" Without watching his face I climbed off him and stood at his back in an 'Action Kamen' pose ie a dab which wasn't necessary at all and laughing all the way which also wasn't necessary but still I had to. "Bye bye!"

When he tried to get up and face me I threw my leg back in the air and kicked him where if it was powerful enough he wouldn't be having babies from now and tossed my hairs back while twirling around with a little twerky movement.

"Ah!" I stopped twirling in this Women Power when I heard the voice of the person whom I just beat you like a rugged teddy bear.

Um, can you two tell me why he sounds like Rakshit?

Looking at the two of them I pointed towards the person who was wiggling while holding his legs together. Even if I was trying to look as innocent as I could, I knew

Somewhere

I fucked up

Real bad

Is he by any chance?

Congratulations!

Yeah I was just a barking dog. Like why am I even here when you aren't willing to listen to me from the starting moment you saw the two of us. I have self respect.

"Rakshit? Is that you?" Gulping my saliva I tapped on his shoulder and encountered a murderous face glaring at me while gasping for air. "Oh My Future Children!" Putting a hand on my mouth I sat beside him and kept my head on the bed while touching his shoulder with my hand. "I'm so sorry!"

Tomorrow's headlines:-

Drishti version:
'Drishti Shergill who had just discovered that she was the 'lost-according-to-her-but-not-Jason' sister of Jason Cameron was murdered by her own husband for killing his hope for babies'

Normal version:
'Businessman Rakshit Shergill killed his wife and ran away'

Le Indian Channels when the country is facing a major fallout due to several problems:
'Yes, Today's headlines are about the innocent looking man who stole the hearts of many innocent girls.
*Rakshit's picture comes with a tagline- From Millionaire to Criminal'*
Know the truth behind this innocence.
*dramatic music* Dham Da Dham Dham Dham
Look how this dangerous brutal animal killed his own wife in the silence of night.
*slide changes* shhhhh
After killing her, Business Rakshit Shergill ran away from the place.
*heard nothing but still like to build theories* We've heard he was waiting for the right time for the revenge.
*over dramatic music once again* Dham Dha Dha Dham Dham
TU TU, TU TU!!!!! TU TU!!

A SMALL HINDI VERSION

(Ji jan aj ki surkhion mein hai vo ek hi shaks jisne churaya tha kai masum ladkion ka dil.
Janea hamare sath kaise is masum dikhne vale crorepati ne kia pani hi biwi ka katal
*Over dramatic Music* dham dha dham dam dham
Dekhea kaise is khunkhar vehshi darende ne rat dihare apni biwi ki kar di hatya.
*slide changes* shhhh
*don't know the truth but still making award winning storyline* Hatya krke bhag gaya businessman 'Rakshit shergill
Humne suna hai ki pratishod ki ghat lagae baithe the Rakshit Shergill
*ovet dramatic music with Dont-know-why-they-added effects* Dham Da Dham Dham Dham'
TU TU TU TU!!! TU TU!!"

"Cam I help you? Rakshit!" I was about to scream when he clutched the blanket and covered my face with his hand in a jerk stuffing the blanket into my mouth.

"Quiet! Moron. You've already been so helpful" He looked at the door before turning his eyes to me and passing me his world-not-famous glare. "Why do always hurt me? First you thought I was a ghost and now? What was your theory? That I was some filthy vampire going to kidnap you make you his queen?" He left my mouth and pulled out the blanket before sitting on the bed and removing his shoes.

"Well no. I thought you were the kidnapper but you know your theory was mind blowing!!!! Like how come your business minded get this idea. I'm so proud" I chuckled at him and had my seat beside him. "By the way. You were going to sleep outside"

"The name is Rakshit Shergill. I do what the hell I want to" jerking the part of the shirt which was on his shoulders he laid back and looked at me expecting an apology.

"No sorry for what you did. I was so damn scared!" And my angel and fiend were of no help. As usual.

"So seriously? You didn't even have a slight look of fear on your face. I thought you were just waiting for an opportunity to attack me!" Won't lie but he looked extremely hilarious when he raised his nose and crossed his arms around his chest.

"Rakshit" I whispered sitting properly in front of him.

"What?" He looked at me with typical uninterested in my talk expressions but still was willing to hear.

Fear
Big fear
"Will we still be able to have babies?"

The expressions on his face had a gradual change as he threw a pillow towards me but accidently hit my nose with his hand. "Ouch!" I rubbed my nose hurriedly to sooth the pain anf returned his glare. "You should at least apologize"

"Why? Did you?" Point!

"At least show some compassion. You should've asked if you could hold my nose or offer me a tissue" holding a pillow close to my nose, I blew some air on it and connected that part to my nose.

"Well for that, you too hit me. Should i ask for a massage too?" He smirked at me while adjusting his posture.

Ooooo!!!

Oooooo!!

"Rakshit?"

"What?"

"Do you want another kick?"

Bhagwan umar labi karega. Vote de do agar zara sa bhi muskurae ho :)

By the way Bodyguard's Bonus Chapter is on it's way. Will be updated next week.