15) Why is my life so Filmy?

Drikshit_Dishi_29 I don't know what sort of saree scene you wanted but here's it😂😂. Anyone who wants any special scene can tell openly. I love when you comment openly and tell what you want 🤧🤧🤧.

Today was Sunday. So basically day off from the office. Lavanya and I planned to go to the temple today. She's nice in agreeing to me. But still a bitch! I opened my closet looking for a simple pink saree. Hm! This one's beautiful. Simple yet alluring. I got ready and came down wearing a simple pink not so puffy floral saree. My hairs were straight and I wore simple shiny stud earrings. A light matching makeup complemented my look. The saree was flat, almost sticking to my skin, not so fuffy as it looks like.

I was waiting for Lavanya and when I saw this I was seriously wondering if we were going to the temple or some fashion show or some party

"Let's go babes."

"Ok. Lava." Ok Snake. Your saree makes you look like a shape shifting servant!

We left for  the temple. As we went inside we roamed in the temple corridor while she was actually busy clicking selfies and I was the one doing the pooja and the rounds. Oh Lord! Bless me! I did the arti and took the prasad. I took the blessings from panditji and then left to search for Lavanya. I was looking for her but I suddenly I saw a woman about to fall due to the articles of pooja she held in her plate.

I rushed towards her and held the plate along with holding her and making her stand properly.

"Are you okay aunty?" I looked at her with a worried expression. I was amazed to find my mother in law in front of me! Ok! Not now. But one she will be.

"I am okay. Thank you dear." She lifted her gaze to look at me and it seemed as if she remembered me. "Are you the same girl that fell in the office?"

Hahahhah! Wow!

Hahhahahhahah! Omg! What a savage insult!