23) Sometimes I feel like descendant of RD Sharma

(Half part got deleted. Re writing-_-)

Drishti's POV

We reached our hotel and unpacked our luggage. Entering our room I was just memorized since the room was under water. A clear view of the blue ocean and the small fishes, turtles and other water animals. The corals reefs stood magnificently in front of us all in splendid colors of wierd greens. I don't know about shades ok! Don't judge me.

My eyes popped out at the view and I climbed the bed without wasting any second. I was jumping on the bed while my face was all time glued to the glass wall. Fishes were admiring my face while I was admiring theirs.

"Fishyyyy!!!" I spoke cheerfully and started jumping higher as my excitement broke it's limits. And then I could hear some silent suppressing giggles. I knew who it was. I turned around to see my giggling hubby looking at me. I immediately got off the bed and ran towards the washroom when a thought came across my mind.

Did the washroom also have glass walls?

I stopped there only thinking what to do.

Washroom= glass walls
Glass walls= clearly visible
Clearly visible=fishes see+ divers see
They see= my respect dead

I turned around to see what could be done. He was still giggling at me and somewhere I could feel the washroom and the fishes laughing at me.

O God?? Can you hear me? Hello!!! No response?

God=no response
No response = pure insult
Pure insult = i am habitual

I immediately ran into the washroom without thinking. As soon as entered I took a sigh of relief as it did not possess any glass walls. I washed my face and came outside to take my clothes. To my fortune he wasn't there. I unpacked our bags and arranged our clothes in the closet. After that I took out a dress and went to have a warm shower. I came out.

I really loved the bottom designs and the pure white color. I brushed my hair straight with the help of hair straightening brush. Later I changed again into a white one piece that was embroidered at the bottom.

I saw here and there and again just to emsure he wasn't there. I climbed the bed again and started gazing the fishes like a lunatic. What if we catch them and fry them?

Will they take revenge? Will they fry humans and party? Will they make Lemon Human? Bone less human? Human rice?

My eyes were as wide as a curious cat when I felt something on the sides of waist.

Oh no!!! A fish is here to fry me!!!

I ate a fish once and it's here to fry me! It will eat me. Lemon Drishti!

I closed my eyes imagining sharks sitting around the table and putting lemon over my fried self and eating me with utmost pleasure. After eating me they will use Lava as theur toothpick. Haha! Lol, poor Lavanya's fate. At least I was eaten because I was tasty.

Stop it. That wasn't funny.

Taking that something as fish and shark fins I turned around and pushed it without realizing that it was my own husband. With his sudden falling down I was shocked. When his foot hit me after falling I fell on top of him. He opened his eyes and looked at me questioningly while putting his both arms around my waist.

"Choco? What explanations do you have now?" I had two options. Option one- stay silent and get insulted. Option two- say what you thought and get bonus insult.

"I thought you were a fish or shark who came to fry and eat me making a Lemon Drishti dish." I spoke without hesitation. I mean if I got two options one would definitely chose something more be that insult.

My imaginations were pretty wild and I couldn't help it.

"No one can dare eat my choco or make her Lemon pie." He turned me such that he was above me. "And what about the Pennywise drama?"

"He looked goofy and dangerous. You should know that I'm scared of clowns" I pouted a little. He smiled at me.

I knew what was coming.

"I am never tired of saying this. Grow up choco" He giggled while I frowned.

"Why? You don't like me as I am?" I don't know from where the heck this question landed in my super intelligent brain.

"I do. But...." He leaned in closer to my ear. "I don't want everyone to know it and then try snatching the child inside you" He got up and and adjusted the rim of my frock which was coming up exposing my thighs.

"Come choco. Let's go and have something to eat after that we will roam around" He forwarded his hand which I held gladly. He helped me get down while our closeness was making my breaths unstable.

Damn I need a ventilator!!!

My heartbeat was irregular and my cheeks were trying to hide the blush.

I seriously need to grow up!

I've decided that I will! I was mature once but the day I met him I just couldn't be me. Nervousness takes me over each and every single moment I was with him.

Me= immature
Immature= fool
Fool= embarrassment
Embarrassment= he not liking
He not liking= Lava may take chance
Lava= Snake
Snake= poisonous
Poisonous= divorce
Divorce= hell no!!!!

Divore= Drishti- Rakshit
Rakshit+Lavanya= deadly
Deadly= worth decreasing
Worth= Drishti×0
%of me in his life= Drishti before÷ Drishti overall ×100 where Drishti overall will be soon 0 so it's actually 0% or no?

I was myself trying to figure out the without head calculation I just made when he asked me to come. I wore my heels and went with him.

We reached the underwater restaurant and sat at our table. I was actually thinking something else.

Q: Drishti is behaving imaturely. His husband finds her childish. Lavanya tries to seduce him. He is leaving Lavanya here In India. Find the probability of Drishti being in Rakshit's Life?

Indeed a very difficult question.

= solution: Probability = 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Sometimes I feel like I am the descendant of RD Sharma.

"What are you thinking choco?"

"Just up with some calculations."

"So choco likes maths" He smiled. What should I tell him? That I have my own very dumb meaningless book of Maths.

Good afternoon!

Yes! I managed to update. Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

If a thing you do requires external motivation then don't do. If the thing is really your love and passion then for sure you will have internal motivation to accomplish it.

Stay happy, stay blessed, keep smiling and radiate positivity.

Enjoy reading.