18) I feel like an extra piece to him

(Kept short about marriage)

Today is my wedding. I can't believe it. I am getting married to the man of my dreams. It seems as a fiction story as all my dreams have come true. Today I will be become his. His wife. I will become Drishti Rakshit question mark.

Such a stupid wife. You don't know what is your husband's surname. Are you mad???

Yeah she is. Now fiend stop that. We have to select our costumes too. You wear that royal blue armani I will wear this black Manish Malhotra.

From when did Manish Malhotra began to design for angels and fiends?

I told you that I will wear a red tie with my armani and you brought a pink one!

It ain't my mistake! I've asked God what will suit you! He said you will look awful in everything!

Oh shut up! I dialed God's number and it was out of network coverage area. Also I remember that God had blocked your number since that nuisance!

Ok ok! I seriously can't understand even a bit that's happening!

Hey you! Your hair stylist is knocking! Can't you hear.

Yeah! I also have to set my hair and get ready. Hey fiend I will ear Jimmi Choo while you wear Prada. Ok?

Done!

I opened the door and the hair stylist cane in. All the time Divya accompanied me too. It was so dreamy. This pretty golden lehnga and all! But I was missing my mom. My Mrs. Deric! Also my parents whom I hadn't seen as they died. At this point a girl wants her family to be by her side but here I am. Alone! Why only me? The snake is getting ready. When she came to know about it she was literally mad! She immediately went for shopping and omg! Rest you all know.

After getting ready Divya took me for marriage. It was night. It was dreamy. It looked so alluring. As I walked towards him I saw um..not many people. Wait what? I thought there would be thousands of people here.

"I know what you are thinking. Rakshit don't like family functions. But for his mom's sake and to introduce you to his family there will be a small family reception. And then after your honeymoon another reception when you both will go to New York! There he will introduce you to his clients and all friends etc!" What a short schedule! I blushed at reference of honeymoon! Gosh you are a freakin pervert!

I looked at him through my veil. All the time he occupied the same cold expression like he don't care about this marriage. No sign of excitement for our marriage??

Soon we were called husband and wife as we took the vows and he filled my hairline with vermillion and made me wear the nuptial chain. Finally I was his and he was mine.

We proceeded towards the car and all the time my eyes kept looking for my mom but there was no sign of her. Probably she was angry. Yes she was. Lava told me that she was upset. I know I hadn't asked her before taking the decision but I loved him!

Hehe. But sometimes irking friends cum enemies enlightens your face. I saw the fiend and the angel crying. The fiend was wiping his nose with the angel's suit and the angel was wiping his tears with a hankey.

Drishti! Finally you got married!

Ahhh!! My sweet Drishti! Tch tch!

I giggled as I saw them rolling on the floor crying. Later when we both got into the car they acted to push the car. Yeah! A ritual which usually brothers do. They are so sweet for the first time. If not for the family audience then I would've surely hugged him.

We reached his home and it was just wowwwww!!! It was a mansion not less than a palace! After performing all the rituals I was sent to my room. Romi showed me the way. Gosh! Tomorrow I will meet all my in laws!

I was sitting on the bed waiting for him to come and....hey! Nothing dirty ok! To come nad talk! I was still in my wedding attire waiting for him but he didn't come. I kept waiting and waiting. Should I change? One thing I totally forgot!

I've got my usual shorts and all!!!!

What if he didn't like them? What if he would be angry? What if he didn't allow me to wear shorts and skirts and all? What if he puts restrictions? Oh shut up and calm down! Huh.

Almost four hours passed and he wasn't there. Did he hate me? Didn't he want to marry me? Am I just a bell in his neck? I think yes. I shouldn't have said yes to this proposal as he didn't seem to like this. Abandoning his wife on the very first night of his wedding! I think I was a burden on his head that's why. I removed the veil and all the jewelry. Now I was only in my blouse and my lehnga skirt. I sat on the bed still thinking he would come but he didn't.

Another hour passed and I was sobbing all the time. I was so sorry for my stupid decision. I wish I hadn't ever married him. He didn't like me at all. Like for everyone else I was a useless piece for him too. No one ever cared for my feelings and no one ever will. I took my travel bags in which I had brought my clothes and I was searching for a place to keep them. How good it would have been if he was here. It's a totally new house for me. I was thirty too and hungry also.

I fell on my knees and started sobbing hard. Why only me? Why? Was I worth it? Everyone's hate? I was hungry, I was thirsty, I was alone! I've always been alone except when I was with my mom.

I took out a small teddy from my bag. Awkward! Yes, I am carrying a teddy bear to my new house. Whenever I feel alone I just hug it and cry.

I changed into my nightware and cuddled into my teddy sobbing hard. I felt like being in erebus. It was a sadistic reality. I was nothing to anyone. Even to him. I was his choco pie. But I think I've ruined it all.

I laid on the floor and cuddled into my teddy bear freezing due to the air conditioner. I didn't know how to turn it off. I couldn't find its remote. The balnket was also absent. The room was adorned with scented candles and rose petals. I laid on the rose petals to prevent the coldness of the floor. I deserve this only. Shedding my tear drops I drifted off to sleep.

I feel like an extra piece to him.

The next morning I opened my eyes only to find the most cute and lovely site I've seen in my entire life. I couldn't believe my eyes. But how? I was sleeping on the bed in his embrace.  How did we end up like this? The most shocking fact was that I was cuddling too close to him and my sleeping position was too embarrassing!!!!

Warning: be ready to have an overdose of cute Rakshit and Drishti and make sure to beware of drishti😈

Good afternoon!

So, I am changing the vampire story into a ss like hacker and obsession. It's difficult to update it like this.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

They say trust is breakable as a glass piece. Compare it to a vase. Broken glass vase looks more beautiful when it is mended, with those carved decorations on it.💖💖 What's a relation without a fight?

Stay healthy, stay happy, keep smiling. Spread love and radiate positivity.

Thank you for being there💖

Have a splendid day.

Enjoy reading