37) If you're fine then I am Donald Trump

Came home and surprised by brother by this 👆

Drishti's POV:

"I said no work! You are sick and helpless like a new born pup! And not to forget you called me a witch!"

"A beautiful one" He smiled. He thought that was funny?

"No work today Rakshit. Please! Please please, pretty please!" I caught hold of his coat which laid on the bed till the time he was wearing the vest over his shirt.

"What about a no choco?" He completed wearing his vest and turned his back towards me. I made him wear his coat turning his face towards me and fixing his tie. Call it, wifey things!

"But you are sick" I looked at him with a fast and furious look while he simply shrugged it off. "Workaholic boring personality!" I murmured making sure that was audible to him. He shook his head in disbelief. What? Am I stupid? Why that reaction?

"You sure you're wearing this?" He looked at my dress and I nodded a big yes. What was bad in it? "You are clumsy choco. You can't walk straight in skirts and jeans and look at it's length" Floor lenght. Only!

"Oh please! I am not clumsy! You are clumsy" I said proudly tossing my hair and placing my hand on the bare part of my waist. His hands gripped my skirt and his fingers slid inside the band making me shudder under his touch. "What are you doing?" My eyes popped out and he smirked.

Warning

Smirking kills! None of the characters in this story promote or support smirking. Smirking causes lip cancer. Smirking is injurious to health. Especially for choco pies.

He pulled up the skirt covering my waist while I frowned. I was looking hot! And he made me cold! "Stop frowning choco" I will pout now. "And no pouting too" Black magic! He knew it?

"You are hot!" I spoke and he was looking at me as if I was some sort of extinct animal

"You are hot!" I spoke and he was looking at me as if I was some sort of extinct animal. "I mean your temperature" I spoke low and looked towards the other side making him chuckle.

Chuckling is injurious to health. Chuckling could lead to murder by your beautiful wife. Chuckling kills. None of the characters in this story....shut up!

"If you are fine then I am...."

"Drishti! You are Drishti and no superhero!" Come on! I wanted to be Iron Man in future.

"If you are fine then I am Donald Trump!" Lame but whatever. There was no comparison.

"And I am Joe Biden. So I won. Now to the office" smart move hubby! He is so smart, unlike me.

"You have changed" I frowned.

"Am. Hm. I have updated my software over 10 GB data" Jokes on front of me?

You are dumb.

A big stupid idiot person.

"What! You used to listen to me earlier"

"We all do mistakes, don't we?" He raised his brow at me. "And you are stupidly childish. I said I am fine!"

"But Rakshit sir!"  Before another word could come out of my mouth he caught my lips with in his fingers. "Mmm...mm mmmm!!!" I was yelling inside but he didn't leave me so easily.

"Firstly call me Rakshit. You know you destroy all that husbandly vibe" Yeah, I knew.

Finally he left my lips. As we were about to go I hugged him from behind, not ready to let him go. "Don't go! Pleasie pleasie pleasie!" And he will melt. He looked at me from the front and walked upto the window. The moment we got there I left him and he turned towards me. He cupped my face. Now he would say that ok, we would stay.

I am too smart to handle.

I am thinking to sell my smartness a bit. Any buyers here? Buy smartness get humiliation free offer going on.

He pointed towards the ground which was several kilometers down "You see that choco?" I nodded my head sharply and he caught my hand in his. "If you do that one more time I am gonna throw you down directly from here" He left my hand and walked towards the door while my mouth was opened in an o shape, in shock and certain other free feelings.

Are there paid feelings too?

Bruh! Good one fiend!

"You are coming or planning to land directly? As Iron Man" He pointed towards the door first and then towards the window. I immediately ran upto him and put my arm around his.

"As you say!" And hence we walked out and left for the office. Let me delete some folders from my supercomputer brain. The portion where I was humored by my husband.

Error number 404: File is too large to be deleted.

Great.

Sometime later

"And hence I said! But no! Who am i? No you tell me who am I? I told you but no, why listen to me? I am an idiot na? I told you to stay home but you were so obsessed with medicines! Why don't you have medicine for mending your brain too?" I said, sitting in his lap ans checking the temperature on his forehead.

"I said I am okay"

"You want me to become Doctor Strange?" The distance between my eyebrows decreased and he gulped.

"I am feeling a bit weak"

"Oh wow! Let us advertise this in the Time Square. Finally Rakshit Shergill admitted!" I got up from his lap and went to fetch the medications box in the small 'hospital' I mean from the medical room. "Eat this!" I handed him the medicines which he had without any arguments.

"Bring me the Watson's file and yeah..."

"Are you trying to suicide? Because I am surely gonna kill you for working in this condition" He gulped again and closed his laptop. "Sleep" He was about to say something but I growled again "I said sleep!"

"Where? On this table?" He pointed towards the table with both of his hands and open palms.

"Plan changed. We are going home. You will have some rest and hence magic! You will get well" And hence we went home. He got as fit as a dinosaur till night.

Ae! Long time no see!

Hope you liked this update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

They say stay silent when you are right. Because everything will be alright as you are right. They say admit it when you are false. And what? When you are right you will wait for some miracle to happen? If you are destined to be successful then will you sit idle and do nothing? You are the creator of your destiny man!

Stay healthy, stay happy, spread love.

God bless ya