22) Pennywise is Gonna Eat me!

Drishti's POV:

I woke up in the morning cuddling in his arms. He opened his eyes and pecked my forehead as a part of his daily routine. "Good morning choco pie." I smiled at him. "Good morning."

As I was about to get up he got on top of me like yesterday night and whispered in my ear "Don't worry choco. No one can get over you other than me. And no ghost can eat your husband" He chuckled and left for the washroom while I was laying numb.

When did he hear that?!

"The Bluetooth earphones were just in one of my ears choco, so I heard it all" He spoke from washroom.

This means that I am did it once again.
I buried my face in a pillow, cursing myself for the act. After he was ready he came out and found me in the similar position. "Choco get ready. We have to leave. Just an hour is left. Hurry up choco! Or I must say wife!" He chuckled and rubbed my hairs while I was still burying my head in the pillow

My morning started with embarrassment! Was I the brand Ambassador of humiliation? Yes! I was.

Another fact! I have to get humiliated once more. What if he finds out that the MIT ain't Massachusetts Institute of Technology but actually Manipal Institute Of Technology!!!!!

Yeah I firstly did computer science but left it. After that MBA from somewhere else! Gross! My half of bio data file is wrong! I was offered a seat In MIT Massachusetts also but I don't know how my visa got canceled. All the efforts I had put into my school life just drowned like a biscuit in tea.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs. We had our breakfast and soon taking the blessings of the elder we left. The servants took our luggage and put it in the car.

We are going to Maldives!!!!! Yahoo!!! Google!!! Gmail!!! Email!!! Shut your mouth and get in the car.

He sat there like usual indulged in his phone while I was peeping outside. By what a cute funny coincidence I found Lavanya carrying groceries like a carry bag. She looked at me and I made horrible faces at her. I showed her my tongue and widened my nostrils along with popping out my eyes. She glared at me while I acted to spit on her. As she was going out of sight I gave her the ovation that she definitely needed! A middle finger! I see this in movies and I knew it was an abuse. In fact I was longing for this moment since long! Bye bitchy snake!!

But we both are dolls. The only difference is that I am a barbie doll while she is Annabelle. But that's also cute. So this bitch Lava is a rugged broken doll!

We reached something unknown and got out of the car. I was looking here and there and spotted a wow- private jet standing over there. How rich was this guy?

"Stop daydreaming now" His voice broke my self admiring session and I had to get in with him. It was so luxurious that I wanted to create a house in it. I mean living here. What if we shift in this jet?

As he was going to take the window seat I screamed "I will take the window seat" I glared at him unknowingly and he looked terrified as if a ghost took his luggage and came to reside inside me. The only difference is that the ghost was the ghost Casper and not any ghost of the 13en ghosts.

We seated ourselves as the plane took off. I felt butterflies in my stomach wity the flight's take off. I was looking outside admiring the so small earth. Not small. But it looked.

I didn't know when I fell asleep and when I woke up I was sleeping keeping my head on the table and my mouth covered with drool. Fish! I am a baby. I did some chap-chap! The sound that one makes after droolin

My invention yeah! Thank you! I was so intelligent.

I looked around and found Rakshit smiling at me. He took out a handkerchief and caught my face in one hand. Smiling at me, he cleaned my mouth, set my hair properly and then asked me to come.

As soon as we got off the fresh breeze of the seas hit my nose but before I could admire the surroundings, the atoll and all a clown jumped in front of us offering me a balloon.

I screamed seeing the clown and hugged Rakshit sir tightly kicking the clown at the same time. Rakshit sir kept pulling me away from him and trying to calm me down but I kept screaming. The whole scenario was witnessed by many! Many birds, sea turtles, sea birds and some other clowns.

"What happened choco?" He asked me totally worried about my condition.

"Pennywise is gonna eat me!!!" I screamed and pointed at the clown lightly. He cupped my face and tried to calm me down.

I swear ever since I saw 'It' I was afraid of clowns.

"Relax choco! No Pennywise will eat you. I am there na! Look this is a normal clown. Not the Pennywise of IT. They killed it"

"It returned in IT chapter two!"

"They permanently killed it!"

"What if chapter three is about to come! We never know" I looked at him terrified and realizing that I was a born fool.

He chuckled and signaled the clowns to leave. He then cupped my face and whispered in my ear. "No one can dare to eat my choco. Only I can eat her." He pecked my cheek and side hugged me taking me to the car while my eyes were closed the whole way.

Good afternoon!

Hope you liked this chapter. I ain't giving everyday updates like before cuz I am updating other stories too.🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧. Tomorrow it will be hacker and mayve bodyguard in free.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me one and I hurt you twice. Nah! Sweet as sugar but not so sweet that anybody can fool you. Cold as ice but not like the icecube which can be broken so easily. Hurt me once and I will hurt you twice. Nopes! Just make the person realize it will be far more than revenge. Baki laton k bhoot baton se nhi mante unpe ye applicable nhi.

Stay healthy, stay happy, stay blessed and keep smiling.

Enjoy reading.