12) Am I seriously pathetic?

It was morning. Crying out loud for the whole night I had no tears left to cry now. I was in a state of mind, a mental trauma. I couldn't understand what happened, why? Why did mom ask me not to go NY? It's always been my dream. She knows it but every time she goes mum. I won't let her ruin my dream. I know I ain't being a good daughter but I want to be with him. Though we are two different people with separate origins and separate destinies. There is little chance of us crossing paths.

Dressing in a all deep blue sleeveless jumpsuit I tied my hair in a high ponytail letting flicks hang on the side of my temple like veils hanging from a tree. Applying a light makeup I left towards my office. I named my scooty Wolverine. But after the incident I will be obliged to call it batman. Wolverine is dangerous!

I reached the office and entered Rakshit sir's cabin I saw an old woman. Not old! I think life she was woman who had journeyed through life midway. Seemed to be her mother I feel. I heard them both screaming. A part of my mind told me not to hear while myself said 'don't worry he's your would be husband so you have all rights babes!'

"Mom I don't want to. Marry anyone. Why can't you understand?"

"But dear, one day you have to. Please. Marry. For my sake. If you love someone then tell me. There's no girl in the world who can say no to you." Oh aunty your son loves me.

"Mom please! Why do you want to ruin my life?"

"You know. I just want you to settle down in your life."

"It won't be a settlement! It will ruin my life and most importantly ruin the life of the pathetic girl who will marry me!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Did he call me pathetic?

They aren't talking about you.

You are an idiot! You take yourself as his bride but they don't take you! Nuts!

I was peeping through the door when my leg tripped and I fell straight into the room to embarrass myself.

Open an academy. "The embarrassment academy."

I have a better idea. You can try TED talks on embarrassment. You're too good at it. If there was a competition for embarrassing yourself then no one would ever dream of beating you.

How says no one is perfect? You are perfect at insulting yourself. Now you have insulted yourself in front of your imaginary-husband and imaginary-mother-in-law.

I looked up to find them staring at me. I tried to get up but I sprained my ankle so I feel dowm um....thrice I guess. While my fiend and my so called angel who has become a devil were laughing foolishly munching popcorns. I bowed down my head in embarrassment and as far as I remember I was in his arms. Yes!!!!!!!

He picked me up in his arms and took me to the sofa while I kept staring at him like a maniac. I was in his arms. Was it a dream? I pinched his cheek just to check and he glared at me. Ok! Seriously, it ain't a dream. He kept me on the sofa and kneeled down on the floor. He was on his knees. Yikess!!!

The interesting part has ended. Call us when you will be humiliating yourself next. Till then bye bye.

Both vanished. I looked at his mom. She was smiling looking at us and soon left us alone. Rakshit sir took a medical box from his drawer and took out a pain relief spray. He again kneeled down and held my ankle while I struggled to get it back.

"Sir what are you doing? You are my boss." I looked at him with again embarrassment I guess but he paid no heed to my continuous without head and foot talks. He took out my sandal and sprayed that at my ankle while I kept cursing myself for not wearing a skirt today.

How cheap!!

Who called you? Get lost. We are sharing a moment here.

He wrapped a matching piece of cloth around my ankle and made me wear the sandal. Which boss does that?

Remove sandal+hold feet+care+cute eyes+no reply= perfect husbandly things!!!!! = he loves me!!! = I am pathetic!!!!! Wait, what?

It sounds like insult this time. Anyways.

"Thank you sir."

"It ain't good to listen to someone's private talks choco pie." Really? What if that private talks are about me? What if the private talks are done by my would be husband? Then I can hear na.

"Sorry sir." I looked down.

"Where's the file for our new project?"

"I will just get it sir."

"No. You are gonna trip again. Rest for sometime. I will manage."

"Sir. Your signatures were required on the blue file lying there." I pointed to the blue file on his desk.

"What's that about?"

"Ray sir sent it regarding the cabin arrangements at your New York cabin. He said that they were necessary  for safety reasons." No sooner did the word Ray sir find it's way out of my mouth then I could see his fists tighten. I blinked my eyes rapidly and saw it again. Hmm...this time not. I don't know what was that but leave it.

"Ray Cameron called you?" There was a bit annoyance being reflected through his voice.

"Yes sir."

"He has your number?" He looked back at me.

"Y...ye...yes sir."

He came toward me and I immediately stood up not takin care of the sprain. Unknowingly my rubber band got stuck in a something something think letting my hair open. This time several flicks of my BlackBerry whacky shacky hair came in front of my face. I am speaking rubbish I know!! But I can't be me in front of him!

My hair strands prevented his view from my countenance so he tucked some strands behind my ear as his fingers sent tickling sensation throughout my facial skin.

"You are my PA. Not anyone else's. So it's the best that you take care only of my work. Not anyone else's!"

I nodded in a yes! Whole day my mind kept pondering over just one thing.

Am I seriously pathetic?

Hey sweet honey souls!

Hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Remember that sometimes you can let go of a person but one day you will feel his/her abscene badly. But it would be too late. Better not to wait but make the first move yourself. Act normal and remember you were something to him/her. So before you become nothing cuz of yourself and lose a precious gem, don't let him/her go. Cuz it ain't easy to find a pure true soul in this mot-so-pure-and-true world. 💎💎💖💖

Have a cherishable day ahead.

Happy reading.