35) The Power Of Drishti

*slight deviations in plan of upcoming parts*

*I am extremely smart. I put my water bottle in my large pyjama pocket and came upstairs. Sometimes  I feel like Einstein*

*Einstein committing suicide in heaven*

*looking at Einstein* Did I have any hand or leg in this?

*God* It was totally you.

WARNING- Cute Drishti ahead!

Drishti's POV:

The time passed and his ignorance stopped killing me. His ignorance threw me off a high cliff amd some giant octopus squid ate me up. He wasn't talked to me. He even stopped giving me work. Not forgetting the fact that my two friends were not talking to me either and one was behaving absolutely weird.

Sometimes I pity you.

Me too.

Me ten thousand. What to say?

The moment we reached home, he still wasn't talking and I was following him like a lamb who was bleating 'sorry'. I was pulling his coat, his cheeks and what not. 'Good' touches only. Everyone at the lobby area were giggling looking at me when I was out of my minď.

"That's it" I made an angry face and sat on the floor near the small fountain in the lobby. Everyone there was laughing at me but my husband didn't pay amy heed until I caught his leg. Honestly, I wished to kill him first and then everyone else. Why I die?

"Get up" He glared at me from a distance but I neglected it and made two of my staff friends join me. He was like what-the-hell and I was like 'This Is The Power Of D For Drishti'

I thought Drishti started from Z. Anything! Completely anything!

Let's go you fool. The angel dragged the fiend away by holding it's ear.

The time I was busy giving flying kisses to my imaginary fans I was picked up. He picked me up in bridal style and said to everyone "I am sorry everyone. My wife is a little out of mind today. I hope you all understand. Sorry for the chaos" Saying this we walked towards the main lift while everyone behind me gave me a thumbs up sign.

We reached our floor and he put me down glaring at me. I gulped my saliva because I knew
he was angry+I sat on the floor+ I acted kiddish+ he had to apologize = I was dead.

Dead me = Me not anymore
Me not anymore = Poisonous snakes in the house
Poisonous snakes = Steal my husband
My husband = My Life
My Life = Me

But Me= Dead

So, the conclusion is Dead = I will lose him.

That was pretty obvious! What the hell, what was the need of this bullshit?

Control angel control. Let's go. This time the fiend was patting angel's back who was banging his head against the wall and they both vanished.

"Sorry" I smiled at Rakshit showing my beautifully brushed teeth but soon closed them in the fear of putting the pizza which I ate on display. He leaned in closer and joined our foreheads while sighing. I could feel something warm, his forehead was warm. Perhaps he was sick. "Rakshit you are...." Before I could say anything he got away and walked towards the room.

I rushed behind him but he shut the door at my face making me frown like an eagle.

An eagle does not frown! An eagle does not frown! Both of them screamed and left away crying. What? It wasn't so lame a comparison.

He was in our room so let me have a shower in.the meantime. Why so smart Drishti? Why Drishti, why? I tossed my hairs and made my way towards the washroom. Having a warm water bath and forgetting Jason the great, I was singing stupid songs and dancing wearing my bath robe as I did not have any other clothes with me.

I don't know from where it came into my mind that I got this feeling that I was the cutest person ever born on this planet. I need you all to write yes.

And there I pouted at the greatest extent, kissing the air spreading my both arms around the legs in a downside v shape. My hands soon cupped my face and my lips rounded like a perfect circle. I was singing, actually screaming "Right now I'm shameless!"

 I was singing, actually screaming "Right now I'm shameless!"

My eyes were closed and could see nothing. I twirled and leaned against a wall keeping my arm against it with the other hand resting on my waist, my leg on my other thigh and the one of it exposed through the robe. I was actually trying to pose like a diva.

"La di do di doooooo, scooby duby doo. Dido dido dido! Yu hu hoo!" When I opened my eyes I screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw Rakshit standing in front of me with his hand on his mouth suppressing his laugh. His wide smile was still prominent enough to be noticed.

I immediately corrected my robe and my posture and looked away to prevent any sort of weird embarrassment. Damn! What the hell! Why did I forget to lock the door.

"Why are you laughing?" I sharply asked adding a glaring expression. He nodded his head in a no, his smile growing wider with each passing second. It gave me a certain happy sensation. At least he wasn't mad anymore. Or so I thought. One thing I knew about him. He was never mad at me for long.

"Since when are you here?"

"I guess when you were busy kissing the air" He smirked.

He was still smiling by biting his lower lips. He went towards the wash basin and washed his face. I handed him the towel and he took it, again smiling like an idiot.

Open the windows! I want to jump from this floor.

I held my hands at my back and leaned against the wall bowing down my head. He was drying his hands with the towel and looking at me smiling. I made an annoyed face muttering many things which were obviously audible to him. "You don't have any manners. Bursting into anyone's washroom and watching a girl posing and doing crazy things. This is wrong. This is so wrong. This is completely wrong" I was muttering it at lowest level possible.

He giggled seeing me leaning to and fro agaisnt the wall like a kid. Drying his hands he kissed my forehead and then kept the towel away. "Don't tell me what is wrong. This is my house and this girl is my wife. I can see her doing whatever, wherever and whenever I like. And however too. So, don't complain. Stupid" He hit my nose with his and left away picking the towel and throwing it at my face.

Hold me, I am melting.

One thing to be noticed, he was hot. Hotter than usual. His body temperature was slightly more. I guess he was having fever. And as far I knew, he would simply take medicines and won't care to rest. So,

Mission 'Take Care Of Rakshit' AKA 'Workaholic Adorable Husband Care' start.

Good morning!

Hope you liked the update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

There is a time when no one believes you can. At that time they make you realize this too that you can't. But you should not leave faith in yourself. When no one believes in you, you should believe in yourself.

Stay healthy, stay happy and keep smiling.

Enjoy your life.