59) Together, Forever

Rakshit's POV:

The chief reached the airport with a few cops while Jason and I were staying back in his car in front of Vicky's father Mr. Malhotra's home waiting for him to come out and leave for the airport to pick up his son.

Now everyone will be thinking what the plan was and how it was related to the evidence which would be enough to get them arrested.

Jason had been considering the real reason of his parent's death since what assumed to be an accident had happened. With time he managed to collect all the evidences which lead to the plain conclusion which was that Mr. Malhotra had arranged the accident with his wife but his wife died in the same accident opposite to what they planned.

About Vicky, the texts were enough to prove that he was coming for Drishti and keep him in custody for the time being till we got the matter cleared. For catching him without any scene at airport Jason suggested me to send him the address of the penthouse so both of them could be caught when they would be driving through the lonely road towards the penthouse.

Rest aloof. Jason promised that he would be telling me the entire story about what happened, once we reached home where Ray and Aryan were staying back and guarding Drishti.

Not the best plan.

After a few minutes Mr. Malhotra was seen coming towards his car and leaving for the airport.

"What are waiting for? Drive you idiot!" Wacking the back of my head Jason ordered me as if I was doing this stalking and following job since my birth.

"Okay, stay calm!" Passing him a little frustrated look I started driving and following Mr. Malhotra ie the killer of my In laws.

Why am I so creative?

Wait

Why was I being a typical Drishti?

Anyway!

As we reached the airport where the chief was already waiting for us. Vicky met his dad and both of them left in a car towards the penthouse where Drishti was hiding with the two cartoons.

Near the point we expected catching them, the chief got both of them arrested with all proofs necessary.

Now Drishti and I would be Together Forever, without any problem.

It was evening by now and we were driving home. I couldn't wait to meet choco and was constantly thinking about her when I thought I was hallucinating about her standing by the side of the road asking for a lift.

Ah I'm so much in love.

Wait,

Am I in love with Ray and Aryan too?

Cuz I could see them also.

Drishti's POV:

I don't question my brother but today I would like to know,

Why he left Aryan and Ray for my safety?

Like plz! They alone were efficient enough to kill themselves along with me. In the whole world why them?

But there was something similar in the three of us which was the reason why we took three skate shoes and were now going to fetch ourselves some ice cream form the nearest Ice cream parlor which was 5 km away.

I know, we are awesome!

"Ahh! I'm-tired" cried Aryan.

"I should be the one saying that!" Ray got frustrated at Aryan's constant complaints as he was the one who towed Aryan for nearly a whole kilometer.