3) Who is the CEO?

"So Miss Drishti you have to follow these instructions regarding your work

1) All the time you have to have to follow your boss (like a sheep)

2) Prepare his schedule and line up his meetings. Pick up his calls when he is busy

3) Prepare the presentations accurately. Nothing should go wrong

4) No time for chit chats in the work period. Only during the lunch break, you can talk to anyone.

5) Dress up professionally not casually. This is his office not your community park (Thanks for telling)

6) Always be on time. He hates procrastination (LOL, me on time)

7) Follow your boss's orders (I didn't know)" he ended his additional narration of what my work here would be which took forty five minutes.

Come on! I would have finished one episode of The Originals in this time.

"That's it. So short, I think I can do it in one second" smiling sarcastically at him, I drew in a deep puff of air.

"Should I make it a tough go and increase your work load?" The distance between his eyebrows decreased and before they could meet in anger I needed to agree or else my paycheck was in danger.

"I am perfectly fine with these. Where is my boss now?" Impatience was growing inside me, god knows who he was?

"Hold on dear lady, he knows everything. Even about your Lil interview with me" He said and I felt like I was gonna die today. Is this a office or a flirting academy for the dear thing by the way? And is the person CEO or a future predicting machine?

"Alright then! What I have to do now?" If you didn't tell me I was going to reach the part where I decide the name of our kids.

"Your work starts from today Drishti. Get ready." He handed me a bundle of files, on my very first day "Get started , the adjacent cabin is yours"

I collected the files and went to my cabin, my own cabin, very own cabin that nobody could steal! Placing the files on my table, I arranged everything according to my comfort. The cabin had a glass wall on the side facing Rakshit's cabin such that he could see me or better say it could help me stare at him.

Shut up Drishti, At least don't drool here.

I sat down to finish my work and that took me 3 hours to finish after which I went to his cabin and knocked at the door. "May I come in sir?" to which he just nodded.

"Done with all the work?" He asked me and I replied positively. Taking one of the files ,he started inspecting it, may be the neatness and accuracy of my work.

"All ok" he nodded. What was his problem? Couldn't he simply appreciate me? Why was he so expressionless? Anyways. For a person who was imagining an ocean of appreciations it was something that could make her murder ten people at that instant.

"I am giving you some more files. Take them home and study them, you will also get information about our clients and partners this afternoon. Now return home" If you weren't my short time crush, you would be dead mister.

After bidding him a good day, I left for my home. Bless me! I reached at the exact time I wanted to, for Conjuring two was up on the television.

"Looks like someone forgot something?" A voice came from behind and the first expression was 'oh god' the landlady or who?

"No Mrs. Deric I didn't forget I remember it and I am so sorry for being late to pay the rent" Saying the words coated withe extra sweetness I passed her a smile, humbly, in order to please her. Even started buttering her cuz every time it wins her over.