30) I am Batman!

Drishti's POV:

This office was so new for me that I feared I will get lost here and no one will be able to find me again. I mean like seriously? Why do multi national companies have such magnanimously huge buildings?

Just leave it. And find Jason.

Derulo?

Freaky freaky gyal! Or! Savage love! Did somebody did somebody...

Jason Grey! Not Jason Derulo.

I looked here and there walking blindly through the other employees feeling like the most evergreen stupid person that had ever abhorred the planet for three reasons.

1. I didn't know where to go and didn't care.

2. I didn't know who is the CEO.

3. I didn't even know what's my husband's full name!!!!

Great!

I was still walking like an idiot and started climbing the stairs when I realized that the staircase was almost empty. There was no one in front of me. I was getting a horror movie vibe but still decided to continue going upstairs.

I was just turning from the 5th floor staircase and stepped directly on the second stair when someone pulled me back. I looked at the person with wide eyes only to meet a known pair of resolute eyes a are-you-serious look on his face. My husband. Rakshit question mark.

"Can you tell me where were you planning to go? Choco?" If I said to find Jason then he will throw me from the top floor.

"Um...I...don't know"

He made me stand properly and intertwined our hands. "If I see you doing such stupid things again I'll surely push you from top floor" I made an angry and embarrassed face as he walked to the lift with our hands intertwined while I was busy doing the famous neighbors aunty works that is keeping an eye everywhere and checking if anyone was watching us.

Finally we reached his cabin. He brought me in and left me there. He looked up at me and then sighed. "What will I do of you?"

"What will I do of you?" He repeated his words more clearly hammering my head with his fist.

"What did I do?"

"You don't do anything! It's me! I do everything! Everything is my fault! Everything!"

The situation was getting on my nerves now. On the first hand I couldn't find Jason and then I knew not who was the CEO. And he had lost his mind too! I meed answers today!

"Fine. Let's go. We have a causal start up meeting here"

I kept glaring at him till we reached the conference room. There were CEOs of various known multinational companies and each of them was worthy of being drooled at.

I could spot everyone but Jason. Damn. Where is he? I need answers.

"Welcome Mr. Shergill" Mr. What?

Did that mean?

Q. Find the value of ? In Mr Rakshit Question Mark
Equation one in which they said Mr. Shergill.
Where Shergill is related to the CEO
Remembering our first meet where he was indirectly signalling me that he was the CEO.
Equation two was that Dhoom Machale incident.
Substituting the value of equation one and two,
We get the final answer.