16) Damn what did I do?

Twist canceled. Saved for next update. So drikshit____ and SV4813 here are your requests complied in 1 part. And most interesting thing 😂 AsmitaSardar it's coming. Not soo but as compared to earlier updates, long chapter ahead.

Today was Sunday so Lavanya insisted on going out for shopping with me. I agreed to her. Now she's gonna spend like anything! She spends more than she earns. All thanks to her 43 boyfriends. Why don't I have one? Maybe cuz I am here in world for someone special! Rakshit sir! Um. Yes. So we went to the mall shopping some casulas and some formals for Lava.

At the moment we headed towards pizza hut for satisfying my craving for pizza I got a text

At the moment we headed towards pizza hut for satisfying my craving for pizza I got a text. I opened my phone and saw the text. It was from Rakshit sir. 'Sorry choco pie to disturb you on Sunday. But I need you to come to the office now. I need you to hand me over Mr. Mehta's file and take some files with you.' Aw. No problem hubby!

I told Lava that I need to go urgently to the office. She being Lava Kava! Insisted on going with me but I denied. I exchanges our shoes though. I wore her black heels as I was already feeling so hot in those long boots. She returned home while I headed towards the office. I went inside. It was dark now. Does the CEO rent his office for horror movie's shoot on Sundays? I heard certain noises coming from a room. I never really went there before but today I entered there to see what activities were taking place. A ghost? A vampire? An elephant?

Add a donkey from my side. Are you almonds???? What will an elephant do? It won't even fit.

Let us go you idiot! Let her be afraid!

Hey wait! Vanished? Sometimes they act so wierd! I turned the door knob and opened the door. It was a beautifully managed room. Looks like mini office! Wait! It was a store room. Someone tell me why is it here? I went inside and closed the door which was one of the most stupid things I've done. I heard some noises come from behind the shelves. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I twisted and twisted the knob but my efforts went smoothly futile!

Again some sort of noises. I saw a black figure behind the shelves. A thief!!!! Ok! Calm down Drishti. You better be the heroine and save your future husband. I looked around and found a rod lying there. Perfect! I picked it up and smiled devilishly. I tip toed towards the figure and as it was about ti face towards me I hit the guy on his back. This rod is idiot! It broke. I didn't see it was rusted! The guy held his back and a short groan was heard.

I jumped on his and grabbed his neck. I was kicking him too. I pulled his hair tightly while he screamed in anger and pain. Why is this voice sounding so familiar?

"Hey you thief!! What do you think of yourself huh? Unless Drishti is there you can't steal or harm anyone." I jumped down and turned him around holding him from his collar. Shit man! Don't tell me it's true! It was Rakshit sir and he was glaring at me. I immediately left his collar and began crying. Oh no! I was beating my future husband!