⏤ 15. professor lupin

"Hello there, my lovely Gryffindorks!" said Ria, making the trio and the Weasley family chuckle.

"You're awfully cheerful for the first day of term." George commented.

"Who's the reason, eh? Ria?" Fred wiggled his eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes. She had recently started talking to the twins. And they were interesting, to say the least.

"The couple from the book I'm reading.." she muttered, looking at Harry. They shared a knowing look, since he knew what she was talking about.

"Anyway.. what's in your schedules? I haven't gotten mine yet—" She peeked at Harry's time-table from his shoulder. "Let's see.. Divination with us, Transfiguration with the Puffs— means we must have Herbology with Ravenclaw.. and then, oh— Care of Magical Creatures with us? Nice." She looked forward to Hagrid's class.

"Oh, one more thing." She said, "I wanna piss off Snape. Any suggestions?"

"Be a Gryffindor." Ron chuckled, and the group nodded in agreement. Snape did hate Gryffindors.

Well.. unless they were Isabella Diggory and Lily Potter.

"Good one," she nodded. "But the Sorting Hat said no. Anything else?"

Hermione squinted her eyes. "Why would you wanna do that?" She asked out of curiosity.

So if I get Snape to deduct points from our House, you'll listen to whatever I tell you about the Muggle world? Asteria's eyes glided towards the Slytherin table. When she did not find the boys, she looked back at the Gryffindors.

"I need to do something to make Snape take points away from Slytherin." She muttered. "It's a bet." She clarified before they could ask anymore questions.

She had thought of asking her Godfather a favour. But then she remembered that it was Severus Snape she was talking about. He would never agree to anything like that.

"What kind of bet is that?" Hermione muttered to herself.

"A very clever one." answered Fred, nodding. "Snape doesn't take points away from Slytherin. I'm sorry, love.." he smiled. "But the moment you made that bet, you signed yourself away for defeat."

Ria pouted, kind of angry. Okay, he was really underestimating her.

"And if I win that bet?" She took a step closer to the ginger boy.

He smirked at the challenge. "Then.."

"Hey— hey!" Harry instinctively leaned forward and pulled Ria away. "Don't go making bets you'll regret." He muttered to her.

As much as Harry loved the Weasley twins' antics, he didn't trust them. Besides, Ria was walking blindly here; she had no actual clue of how crazy they were.