⏤ 22. moony, wormtail, padfoot, ray and prongs

Ron held onto Ria's arm while she maintained eye contact with the man in front of her. The heavens knew she was scared, but of course, she couldn't let the murderer know that. She took a sharp intake of breath, steadying her grip on the wand.

Sirius Black had doubt in his mind. He felt like he knew her, but couldn't really pinpoint it. Therefore all he could do was chose to ignore it for the while.

"Where is Harry Potter?" asked Black politely, taking a step forward.

"Don't you dare take another step." Ria warned.

His filthy face broke out into a smile. He chuckled. "Do you really think you could hold a fight against me, dear?"

For the first time in a while, she let her fear play out. And it worked. The place began rumbling. He looked around the room, watching as dust and small chunks fell down.

"Not really, I couldn't." She admitted. "But I can crumble this place to pieces. You won't even survive, let alone carry out your mission." She threatened, her body feeling more firm now.

To her surprise, he chuckled. "Well, if you do that, you wouldn't survive either."

Her confidence faltered for just a second before she regained it again. "Doesn't matter." She shrugged. "I'll be happy knowing that I took you with me."

"I don't know if you're just that strong or naive. Standing fearlessly in front of someone like me takes some nerve. Are you sure some wiring up there isn't loose?"

She shrugged again. "Who knows? Being an Enchantress does that to you, I guess.."

At the words, his gaze softened. He did find her appearance familiar. And she was an Enchantress.. Could she be..?

His eyes widened slightly. That was why she was here.. in front of him with her wand raised, ready to even threaten her life to protect him.

"He doesn't deserve what you're doing for him." said Sirius, tear pooling in a single eye. "He doesn't deserve your sacrifice."

"What— What do you mean?" she asked, confused.

"I know what he means to you, but trust me, he deserves nothing but death for what he has done—"

"What are you talking about?!"

Just at that moment, another figure entered in and stood right in front of her. Her eyes looked at the messy bundle of black hair, and they widened in disbelief. He shouldn't be here.

"Harry! You shouldn't have come! He isn't a dog, he's an Animagus!" yelled Ron, trying to get up. Hermione rushed to his help, but he denied it.

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" He threatened, and although his leg was bleeding, although his face had lost its colour, he still stood upright and brave.