⏤ 19. st. mungo's hospital for magical maladies and injuries

After hearing the entire story from Asteria, the Weasleys, Sirius and Isabella had paled in fear. Ria had purposefully left out the part where Harry 'was the snake that had attacked Mr. Weasley'. He could tell them on his own when he felt like it.

And after an hour or two of waiting impatiently and wanting to go to St. Mungo's, all of them had breathed in relief with the arrival of Molly Weasley's letter. It had arrived suddenly with a Phoenix feather, stating that the snake hadn't had enough time to fatally poison Arthur. And that he would be back for Christmas.

Although being relieved and happy.. it confused Ria.. a lot. Of course, Harry's vision could be something Carrow might have done to him. But again, that could not be it.

All this time, she couldn't help but wonder why Carrow hadn't stopped her from seeing that vision. They had let her see the graveyard vision because Voldemort had wanted Ria to be there. But other than that, Ria hadn't seen any visions since that meeting with Sirius and Isabella in the cave.

If Carrow absolutely refused to leave her mind for days sometimes, even while sleeping, why did they back out at such a random time? Was it a mistake.. or was it another plan?

Celine Haynes and Louis Bonheur.. Her suspicions about one of them being the Carrow child had not vanished yet either.

At around ten in the morning, the Weasleys and Harry had left to visit Mr. Weasley at St. Mungo's. Ria had stayed behind with her mother and Sirius. She wasn't yet ready to see him after that horrible, horrible vision— more like, nightmare. And all of them understood her point of view. For someone who had seen numerous deaths at such a young age, it was a wonder how she kept herself that calm.

She sat in the kitchen, around the dining table with Isabella and Sirius. And as they had breakfast, Ria told them everything about the Quidditch match.

Well.. not really everything. She had discarded the part where she had a concussion.

"Really?" asked Sirius curiously, and Isabella looked at her in question too. "Using your magic across the entire field.. that's— that's genuinely impressive."

"Well.. just a part of the stands, but yeah, I guess." She replied, her heel bouncing against the floor nervously.

"Was there any glow?" Her mother asked, "and not from the eyes.. From the hands. Like this.." She levitated Sirius's goblet in the air. There were fine, golden wisps around her hand and the goblet, with nothing in between the space. Like Wanda, but if she had golden magic.

Ria bit her inner cheek. "No." She answered, a little doubtful of herself. "Only my eyes glowed, and.. and the neck thing."

Isabella nodded at her answer. It was curious. When she was new at practicing Enchantress magic, there was always golden light. It had started to disappear as she had learned and practiced more. But she never, ever had her veins turn black. Not even in her worst moments.