Backstory

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I wasn't able to do either.

When I was only a few years old my parents got divorced and me and my sister were forced to split. I stayed in Russia with my father and she went with our mother to America.

My father later died in an accidental explosion when I was six. I didn't know it but that 'accidental explosion' was the only thing Hydra needed to make a new assassin.

I trained every day. By the time I was ten I knew six ways to kill a grown man without the use of a weapon. By age fifteen I had completed my first mission.

You may think that I should know this is all wrong but, Hydra had a strong grip on me at such a young age. All I knew was that Hydra was like my family. They gave my father and I a place to stay.

One day when I was around the age of 25, I went on a mission to America. I was sent to obtain a serum for the Red Skull and capture a scientist.

While there I may have gotten a little side tracked and met a man. He was being shipped out only a few days after I met him so I knew it was foolish. Not to mention my line if work.

I also met my sister, but only briefly. I was taken back to Russia and forced to transfer to a base in Siberia.

There I was turned into the ultimate weapon of war.

I was given the strength of 100 men, with no visible change to my build. I was given speed faster than a lion.

I was immune to disease, alcohol had no effect on me, and I was a perfect soldier.

After my slip up, Hydra kept me on ice unless they needed me. They would wipe my mind of anything and then send me on my not so merry way.

I had another small slip up in Bolivia. I met a young girl named Natasha. She was only 18 at the time but, we were both there for nuclear codes.

I helped her escape her organization which was called the Red Room. And she helped me escape Hydra.

I now have a job at Olive Garden and I live in a loft next to a guy who keeps hitting on me. But it is better than killing people.