Can You Move Your Seat Up

*Same outfit*

Nikita's POV

We pulled up behind Sharon's car.

Steve got out of the driver's seat and made his way to meet her at the trunk of her car.

She opened the trunk to reveal our suits and weapons.

The three of us waited in the car for Steve to come back.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam who was sitting in the passenger seat in front of him.

"No."

Bucky moved from the left seat to the middle. I looked over at the two. I considered pushing Sam out of the front seat and making them sit back there together, while I sat in the front by myself.

I looked back at Steve and Sharon to see them kissing.

I didn't disapprove, but I also didn't agree with it.

After Sharon got back in the car Steve looked back at the three, probably to make sure we hadn't killed each other.

We all just looked at him like proud parents. He smiled and started turning a little red.

***

We drove to the parking garage. Level B6. Most of the time Steve kept going to the right side of the road, until either Bucky or myself told him it was the wrong side of the road.

We rolled into a parking spot next to a white van. We all got out of the creaky punch bug.

"Cap." Clint welcomed us.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice."

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favor. Besides. I owe a debt."

"Thanks for having my back." Steve turned to Wanda who had gotten out of the passengers seat.

"It was time to get off my ass."

"How about our other recruit?"

"He's rarin' to go." Clint opened the door of the van. A man maybe in his late 30's early 40's layed on the back row of seats. "Had to put a little coffee in him..."

He jumped awake at the sound of the opening door. "but he should be good."

"What time zone is this?" The man got out of the car.

"Come on. Come on." Clint urged him towards us.

"Captain America!" He shook Steve's hand.

"Mr. Lang."

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He turned around to Wanda. "I know you too, You're great! And you." He looked at me. Jeez."

He grabbed Steve's shoulders. "Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so...thanks for thinking of me. Hey, man!" He looked at Sam.

"What's up Tic Tac?"

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..."

"It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again." Sam warned him.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked changing the subject.

"Something about some psycho-assassins?" I looked back at Bucky. Not going to lie, that hurt.

"We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"