Is This A Post Credit Scene

(This is the Black Panther post credit scene.)

Nikita's POV

Nikita's POV

I walked into the palace to see Shuri waiting for me.

"It's good to see you again."

I gave her a big hug. I had spent five years here in Wakanda and over that time I made good friends with T'Challa's little sister, Shuri.

The two of us walked through the country side talking about what had just happened in Wakanda.

Apparently her evil long lost cousin killed T'Challa and took over the throne until they found out T'Challa was still alive.

"Sorry I missed out on it. Sounds like it was pretty exciting."

"If that's what you call exciting then yes, it was."

"How's Barnes?" I asked with my hands in my pockets. I must have looked nervous because Shuri started laughing.

"He's out of cryo freeze if you would like to see him." She gestured towards the lake.

I hope I could blame the bright red color on my face on the heat.

We came up to a small mud hut and children came running out.

"Are you playing around with that man again?"

"No." One of the kids replied.

I recognized one of the taller ones, Thabo. His mother had been very kind to me in my five years here.

"You're teasing him again. Don't wake him. He must rest." Shuri told them.

"No, I'm not." Thabo said.

"No, I'm not." I laughed at the little kids.

"Thabo, you're doing that." Shuri accused jokingly.

"He's doing it. He's lying." Thabo grabbed my hand and pulled me to the little pond by the hut. He laid a beaded necklace around my neck.

"I...missed...you..." Thabo rolled his eyes back and thought hard. He probably hadn't spoken English since the last time I saw him.

"Nikita." I finished. "It's good to see you too." I spoke in Wakandan.

One of the little kids looked back at the hut.

"White Wolf!" He said excitedly in Wakandan.

"Stop that!"

Most of the little kids hadn't learned English yet.

*Bucky's POV*

I walked over to the pond where Shuri was.

"Good morning, Sergeant Barnes."

"Bucky." I told her. It was nice to hear someone call me by a familiar name.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good. Thank you."

"Don't thank me. This was her idea."

I looked over to see Nikita playing with a little kid. Her hair had been turned a bright brown color and it looked wavier.

She was speaking in Wakandan but it made the little kid laugh.

She got up and walked over to Shuri and I.

"Eh, If you weren't safe Steve probably would've gone bizerk." She smiled.

"Nice hair." I pointed out. "Although, I liked it better when it was blonde." I laughed as she tucked a piece behind her ear.

"I didn't know you were paying such close attention." She gave a small smile. In the setting sun, her eyes almost looked gold.

"Come. Much more for you to learn." Shuri called out for me.

"How's Steve?" I asked Nik.

"He's good. Well, as good as you can get when your on the run from the United Nations."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's like being on an over extended vacation. More or less."

"Hopefully more than less." I said as Shuri waited for us.

When we met up with Shuri I noticed the two of them had started walking slower. Shuri whispered something Nik and she turned bright red. When Shuri saw her face she laughed.

Nikita bumped Shuri with her elbow. "Ow! Careful, you might break a bone." She shouted holding her arm.

Nikita laughed. She laughed so hard she snorted a little. She stopped and held her nose as Shuri burst out laughing even more.

All the little kids came running up from behind her and grabbed Nikita's hands dragging her towards the city.