I May Have Killed Two Guys

Nikita's POV

Nikita's POV

"All right what do you see?" Steve asked

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" I guess you could call this training.

"Cameras."

"Both cross streets are one-way."

"So compromised escape routes."

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute."

"It's also bullet-proof, which means private security which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." I told her taking a sip of my coffee.

"You guys know I can move things with my minds ,right?"

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." I said lowly.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked me.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?"

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months I don't want to lose him."

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam said.

"Sam, you see that garbage truck. Tag it."

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

"It's a battering ram." I told them.

"Go now."

"Why?"

"He's not hitting the police."

I got up and ran after the terrorists as fast as I could.

"Rumlow has the biological weapon." Steve informed.

"On it."

I rode in on my motorcycle. I pulled the brake and fling the bike knocking a few guess down.

Before one could shoot me I threw a disk and electrocuted him. I ran into him and kicked my feet up holding on to him to keep me up. I then slammed him onto the ground.

One of them opened the door and I slammed it on him.

I ran past the door and grabbed a guys gun out of my way, kicked him in the guts and threw him to the ground.

I used his gun to get rid of another guards gun and kicked him in the stomach. Turned around and round housed another guard.

Judo flipped another, and shocked one more. I was on the hood of the truck when someone grabbed the collar of my jacket.

I punched Rumlow in the neck where his armor was week. Elbowed his arm and kicked him. He finally let go of me and I dodged his fist and punched him in the ribs hearing a loud crack.

It doesn't always occur to me how easily normal people break.

He grabbed my hair and I tried to shock him in the neck.

"I don't work like that no more."

He flipped me into a hole in the truck.

I fell in and looked up. Two guards and one grenade.

"Fire in the hole."

He closed the roof.

Me and the guards were fighting till the grenade exploded and I fell out of the truck.

"Sam, he's in an AMV heading North."

"I've got four, they're splitting up."

I rode into traffic near the truck and hopped off. I started running across the roofs and hoods of the cars.

"I got the two on the left." Running after the two men.

I ran after the terrorists. I dodged pedestrians and tables trying to catch up to them. Thankfully I had the advantage of being a super soldier.

"He doesn't have it. I'm empty." Sam reported.

"Out of my way!" I yelled at people.

I ran to a shortcut and jumped on a woman's stand and tackled the guy.

He pulled out his gun and I moved his hand away, I repeatedly punched his gut.

I saw one more guy come out with a gun. I threw a basket at him and kicked his legs out from under him.

I went back to the first guy and flipped him and took down the other guy. I kicked the first man in the face and grabbed the second guys gun.

We both held our guns up.

"Drop it. Or I'll drop this." The first guy said holding up the biological weapon. "Drop it!"

"He'll do it!" The second guy warned.

Then Redwing came in and shot the first guy.

I shot the second guy while he was confused and caught the weapon before it could hit the ground.

"Payload secure. Thanks, Sam."

"Don't thank me."

"I'm not thanking that thing."

"His name is Redwing."

"I'm still not thanking it."

"He's cute. Go ahead, pet him."

"Y'all have a good day." I said to the two dead terrorists in front of me turning back to the cowering crowd.

I heard a loud explosion and darted towards a burning building.