The Rogue Genius And His Friend

Nikita's POV

"I'll take Natasha, Clint, and Nikita."

"All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can."

I walked out of the house with Nat and we made our way to the quinjet.

We left the little farmhouse just has the sun was starting to come up.

Clint dropped Steve off at the top of the building.

"Two minutes. Stay close."

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked.

"We did."

I got a private jet taking off across town." I told them. "No manifest. That could be him."

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could light up the city. We need to draw out Ultron."

I went to the back of the jet with Nat.

"No way." I walked up to the bikes.

"Just like the ones we had in Berlin ten years ago."

"We got a window. Four, three...give him hell."

We got on the bikes and they dropped into the road. We raced past cars trying to catch up to the truck.

I saw the shield in the middle of the road. "I'm always picking up after you boys." I grabbed tot shield and put it on the front of the bike.

"They're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot."

"Which way?"

"Hard right. Now."

I drove right in front of two cars. I rode past people in a cafe and people walking on the sidewalk.

I came out of the alley and turned the bike on it's side and went under the truck.

I tossed the shield up to Steve just in time.

A big part of the road came off right in front of me and I stopped the bike.

I quickly went around it. I had to jump on the sidewalk to avoid getting shot at.

"Out of the way! Coming through! Sorry, coming though!" I yelled at people as I rode up some stairs.

"Clint can you draw out the guards?" Nat asked.

"Let's find out."

"Beep, beep!" I yelled at more people.

We came up on the truck and Nat jumped in.

Two robots came up on either side of the truck and picked it up.

I saw a police line waiting to stop the truck, or get run over.

"Nat!" I stopped the bike right in front of a police car.

I turned around to go and find Steve. I saw a train running through the streets.

I caught up to it just as it started to slow down. I helped the civilians out and walked in to see Steve and the two enhanced that have been helping Ultron.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one." Steve and I walked up to the two.

"The Cradle. Did you get it?" The girl asked.

"Stark will take care of it." Steve told her.

"No, he won't."

"You don't know what your talking about. Stark's not crazy."