The Star-Spangled Man

Nikita's POV

Nikita's POV

I heard the news lady announce that they would have a guest for the show tonight. I knew it was the so called "New Captain America" That guy was everywhere.

I turned off the TV and walked into my room.

Call me crazy but I was going to talk to Sam. Ask him why he gave up the shield.

***

I was on my way to find Sam, when I walked into the most unlikely person.

The two of us just looked at each other and kept walked till we found Sam.

"Shouldn't have given up the shield." Bucky said once we found Sam.

"Good to see you to, Buck." He walked right past us.

"This is wrong." Bucky said.

"Hey, hey, look, I'm working, all right? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait."

"You didn't know that was gonna happen?" I asked him.

"No, of course I didn't know that was gonna happen. You think it didn't break my heart to see them march him out there and call him the new Captain America?"

"This isn't what Steve wanted." Bucky told him.

"Oh, my God. What do you want me to do? Call America and tell 'em I changed my mind? Huh? Yeah, right. It's a great reunion, you guys, be well." Sam started to walk away.

"You had no right to give up the shield, Sam." Bucky and I kept talking to him.

"Hey, this is what you're not gonna do. You're not gonna come here in your overextended lives and tell me about my rights." Bucky and I looked at each other. "It's over you two. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now."

"What could be bigger than this?" Bucky and I asked in unisons.

Sam pulled out his phone and showed us a picture. "This guy. His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong."

"And?"

"Well, he's been connected to this online group called the Flag-Smashers. Now, Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that is where I'm going."

"Well, I don't trust RedWing." I said.

"Hold on a minute." Bucky said.

"You don't have to trust Redwing, but I'mma go see if he's right. 'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three."

Bucky and I gave each other confused looks. "What "Big Three"? He asked.

"The Big Three."

"What Big Three?" I repeated the question.

"Androids, aliens, and wizards." Sam explained.

"That's not a thing."

"That's definitely a thing."

"No, it's not." Bucky denied.

"Everytime we fight, it's one of the three."

"Who are we fighting now, Gandalf?" Bucky asked.

"How do you know about Gandalf?"

"I read the Hobbit in 1937 when it first came out."

"Really?" I asked a little shocked.

"So you see my point?"

"No, I don't. There are no wizards."

"Doctor Strange."

"Is a sorcerer."

"Technically, he's a doctor." I said.

"Aah!" Sam chuckled. "A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. Think about it. Right? I'm right. I just came up with that. It's crazy. But that's not the point. These guys aren't magical. They use brute force like you two, the incredibly annoying people in front of me with a staring problem."

"We're coming with you." I said as Sam started walking to the plane and we followed.

"No, you're not.

***

All right I am going to try and make each episode 3-4 chapters at least.